The Old School Rap Rumors LIst? Can Somebody Lead Me to it?

That interview was amazing. Peep how after Ghost pulls Tiggas card they go from standing across the table to sitting on opposite sides of the room.

Where's the clip?
30t6p3b.gif

That's the only vid of that episode I think available, not sure why its messing up for some people. Anyways after watching it again, even if it was fake (which i'm kind of starting to doubt now), you could tell ghost had some animosity towards dude. Another vid of Ghost keeping it real on a tour bus with the clan:

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

- Notorious B.I.G. rapped about living in a "one room shack" in his hit song "Juicy", but according to his mother, Biggies family lived ina decent sized apartment and Biggie infact attended private school.

laugh.gif
and hes Jamaican

dude always had it good. never was he poor

I see where youre going, just sit this one out son because tupac was a ballet dancer. 
He still cool tho...
grin.gif

One room shack was what he called his bedroom for clarification.

The reason it was so hard to find that clip is cuz when BET re-aired it they edited the shh out of it
laugh.gif

That Roxanne Shante biz was found to be untrue a while ago. Cornell has no records of anyone with her name either attending or getting a degree from there.

I stopped reading at the part that said DJ Premier was from Dallas, he's actually from Houston. Makes me question the credibility of this list.

yoooo at that wu video!

made my whole night ... is that on a dvd i can buy some where?

nice thread, good read
smile.gif

more old interview videos and stuff would be so ill

thanks #nt

eek.gif
I need to call up childhood friends who didn't believe me about Ghost sonning Tigger. I never had proof of it and I started doubting myself at one point. Had me thinking I was tripping or it was a dream
laugh.gif

Interesting Layzie Bone interview but he sounds like he's on that *%##

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

yoooo at that wu video!

nice thread, good read
smile.gif

thanks #nt
its from a documentary called The Show

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

- Notorious B.I.G. rapped about living in a "one room shack" in his hit song "Juicy", but according to his mother, Biggies family lived ina decent sized apartment and Biggie infact attended private school.

laugh.gif
and hes Jamaican

dude always had it good. never was he poor

Word! They just stayed in Bed-Stuy for the view.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

yoooo at that wu video!

nice thread, good read
smile.gif

thanks #nt
its from a documentary called The Show
This.

I can see some of you guys are young. I will see if I can remember anything off the top of my head, to post in here.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

wait you guys are saying Ghost sonned Meth in that Japan video? for real? if anything it was U-God
U-God was the one who finished it off, but Ghost still went hard at him nonetheless. Check out Ghost's facial expressions before he interrupts Meth, he's looks at U-god like he's in disbelief that Meth's even talking about that %$#&. Hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom