The one that keeps gettin away

im not saying.

it might spark interest in one of you bums and i'll end up having more comp when they do pop up on ebay :lol:
laugh.gif
Jerz!!!

nc blue canva af1's
blue and white penny II's
jordan III dtrt
white vans chukkas
red patent sheed af1's
purple vandals

either get outbid by like 1 or 2 dollars or they never have my size.
anybody with a 9.5 or 10, pm me

hey Joe gee i wonder....... and i feel ur pain one slipped through my fingers this morning thanks to u!!!!.........lol

og orange air max plus sz 9, AM grail.
osaka URLs(i believe that was the name, it was the pinstripe ones).. i offered dude 180 for them and he said no... shoes went for 130 couple days later :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
and i completely forgot to put them on watch >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
EquipoTRIcolor​

Just lost the auction for white/celtic dunk his in size 12 (didn't come in 11.5) because I had an exam. been trying to get them since they came out. Shame on me for studying.
5 years on Niketalk. I know more than you.

black cement IIIs =(

why??????????????????????????????????
... he know he love J because
he love everything J say, J does ...​

For a while it was Olympic VI's, but I finally grabbed those for a reasonable price a year or so ago.

Otherwise it's been Nike Air Team Max Zooms in size 10.
TEAM-AF-ONE

'99 Fire Red V's. I know I can still find them around, but couple my popular size 9 and the shoes features (icey sole), finding the perfect pair means dishing out more than I want to.

And funny thing is, since beginning my lookout for them, again, I've easily dropped $300 on a pair of kicks, at least once a month. If any of what I said makes sense, then you know its :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
TeamFreshPrince

black cement III size 12..... people want like 385.00+ for NDS @#%$ that..

Black cement grey IV size 12... people charging 500.00 on here for a vnds pair.. smfh.

I've seen PLENTY go for $200-250 but I've said "No, that's too expensive, I'm sure I'll find another pair for cheaper." But it's been 2 years now :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
so I think I'll just have to cash out my $200 :wow:
embarassed.gif

White/Cements IIIs
Black/Cements 4s
Concords

Back
Top Bottom