The Oracle of Bacon Vol. Connect any two actors (Vol.2 MIND=BLOWN)

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Originally Posted by moneymike88

keenan ivory wayans

I won.

laugh.gif
 I did the same.

H:uh?

I spelled it wrong as well. I thought I beat it too. 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
ya'll know this is for any actor not just Kevin Bacon right?  I connected bokeem woodbine to kat dennings.  I was gonna try cam till i remembered Kevin Bacon did a rocafella film.

laugh.gif
ya'll know this is for any actor not just Kevin Bacon right?  I connected bokeem woodbine to kat dennings.  I was gonna try cam till i remembered Kevin Bacon did a rocafella film.

I dont know, but everybody that is connected between the original person and KB was in "Where the truth lies"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ans

I dont know, but everybody that is connected between the original person and KB was in "Where the truth lies"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ans

They should make a game with Jesse Heiman aka "The Greatest Extra Ever".
He's not that far behind The Baconator (71 titles), Jesse has 51 titles he's worked in.

They should make a game with Jesse Heiman aka "The Greatest Extra Ever".
He's not that far behind The Baconator (71 titles), Jesse has 51 titles he's worked in.

Dude keeps working, I swear when I was a kid it was 6 degrees, and now its 2? Damn.

Bacon number is 2 for Bruce Lee?!? Damn.
eek.gif

Dude keeps working, I swear when I was a kid it was 6 degrees, and now its 2? Damn.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by georgehimself

eek.gif
Yeah. I've noticed specifically what he keeps taking roles for and it'd have to shrink after all the predominantly black films he keeps being in
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by georgehimself

eek.gif
Yeah. I've noticed specifically what he keeps taking roles for and it'd have to shrink after all the predominantly black films he keeps being in
laugh.gif

I like that you can put in any two actors' names to come up with a link. Pretty cool! So far, no Bacon numbers higher than 3, unless you count the "infinite" when I typed in Natasha Bedingfield, since she has not been in any movies.

I like that you can put in any two actors' names to come up with a link. Pretty cool! So far, no Bacon numbers higher than 3, unless you count the "infinite" when I typed in Natasha Bedingfield, since she has not been in any movies.

Back
Top Bottom