The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

Yes because the members voted for moonlight by accident and the people in charge of the show's production want to get fired and have their reputation dragged through the mud.

At least post reasons that have some resemblance of logic.

Their job is to not make mistakes. They're not appeasing anybody at these awards except the people who run it.

and if "the ppl who run it" say forget this all black cast lets sabotage them?
Are you saying that they did it on purpose? :lol:
It was an accident as everyone has said.
Hell I haven't even watched both movies, makes me now want to watch both of them with this publicity.

Last edited:
why are yall talking about reputations and losing jobs

if the order came from the top down to **** this up then there are no consequences because its all part of the plan

like are you gonna know what the consequences of this were for anybody?

how do you know who's being held accountable if at all?

didnt they open the voting up to more minorities this year?

maybe this was a calculated move in response to that? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
why are yall talking about reputations and losing jobs

if the order came from the top down to **** this up then there are no consequences because its all part of the plan

like are you gonna know what the consequences of this were for anybody?

how do you know who's being held accountable if at all?

didnt they open the voting up to more minorities this year?

maybe this was a calculated move in response to that? :nerd:

19d703df446b37acc5825a54f6c5615f.jpg

Have you watched moonlight btw?

It is not a tinfoil comment saying this was done strategically and intentionally.

This was done knowingly, no way accidents like this happen.
Somebody was sabotaged whether it be Lala or PWC, but this was on purpose.

Who in here has watched Moonlight btw?

I seen't it.

Definitely my favorite of the ones nominated.

Seen it as well. I thought it was good, but I felt that there was something missing by the end. I still don't know what that is...

My wife is SAG, so we got all of the screeners. I think that Arrival could've gotten some more love honestly. But it's a sci-fi movie, so...

Last edited:
nah im jus talking all about this but of course i havent seen either movie

(that it matters that i have or not)

of course i havent right?

It is not a tinfoil comment saying this was done strategically and intentionally.

To what end?

Do you have any proof for that?
It was just another Steve Harvey moment, humans make mistakes.
PWC already released a statement that they were at fault at handing the wrong envelope.

Of course that could change if a third party comes in and says the sabotage was done on purpose but no one has said it yet.

Do you know the definition of an accident?

to reinforce and remind that this is america and black achievement will always be undermined, second guessed and parade rained down upon

maybe you need to reflect on why you feel the need to willfully ignore the content of what i said to make an aspersion that isnt even plausible

[thread="660048"] [/thread]
to reinforce and remind that this is america and black achievement will always be undermined, second guessed and parade rained down upon

You're not helping the cause.

He's really not, instead of celebrating the reality with the cast of Moonlight, which can never been taken away, we're wasting time in this discussion engaging in the diminishing of that accomplishment. They won, they really won. THAT is monumental and nothing can take that away.

Back
Top Bottom