The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

steve harvey is irrelevant here and its weak to bring him up

but i dont know was it? 
nerd.gif

[h1]Now there is a new conspiracy theory that Steve Harvey's Miss Universe screwup was deliberate[/h1]
http://www.businessinsider.com/cons...-miss-universe-mistake-was-deliberate-2015-12

dude already posted the article talking about the oscars protocol which wasnt employed in the way they say it should

accident?

like they are supposed to be prepared to respond immediately to a snafu, but they didnt

but its an accident

my bad more speculation 
eyes.gif
That's all you've really been doing the entire thread, taking away from the winners and the topic. No matter how it played out, you would have turned it into race. Pretty sure that's why people dislike your posting. You only think one way.

steve harvey is irrelevant here and its weak to bring him up

but i dont know was it? :nerd:

[h1]Now there is a new conspiracy theory that Steve Harvey's Miss Universe screwup was deliberate[/h1]

http://www.businessinsider.com/cons...-miss-universe-mistake-was-deliberate-2015-12

dude already posted the article talking about the oscars protocol which wasnt employed in the way they say it should

accident?

like they are supposed to be prepared to respond immediately to a snafu, but they didnt

but its an accident
lol you really buy that conspiracy?

Anyways...

I was floored during the in memoriam when it was revealed to me that Bill Nunn had passed. Never heard anything about it at the time.
frown.gif

Last edited:
slurs? 
nerd.gif

please quote me

and again no one is trolling

if u disagree then say something

dont take indirect shots, quoting other ppl 
eyes.gif

talk all that mess to me directly

Nah, I already reported you.

Although I wonder if I'm the first.

Mods don't suffice. I said Meth.

Last edited:
I should've but I wasn't in the thread as much so I didn't realize how bad your trolling had got in here.

:lol: That's all a part of your trolling.

Hiding behind opinions. Get called on your bull **** and having an opinion is your shield.

if ppl get mad or uncomfortable thats on them
I don't think anyone gets mad. I honestly think people probably just feel bad for you fam. You admitted to posting to "get a rise out of ppl." That's when you have to take a step back and evaluate things. You go online to troll people you don't know for recreational purposes. You can do better...

laugh.gif
That's all a part of your trolling.

Hiding behind opinions. Get called on your bull **** and having an opinion is your shield.
and heres your bs

like jus who do u really think u are "calling out bs" 
eyes.gif

im not hiding behind anything, it what it is

if you disagree with something i post we can talk about it, you know that im not gonna stop just because you post an essay
i dont and never said i post "to get a rise out of ppl"

i said if they feel some kind of way thats on them 

theres a difference

i dont post things just so ppl will respond

i post what i think about a topic

and ppl come at me

youve never seen me in any thread come at anyone for having an opinion the way ppl come at me disrespectfully

It's funny cuz I wasn't even engaged with ya trolling this time around. Just saw what was coming. No essays were posted by me.

Several other members recognize your trolling ways :lol: but keep telling yourself it's just my b.s.

Wrong and strong.

i dont and never said i post "to get a rise out of ppl"

the people that dislike my posting are the reason i post for, because if they get mad or uncomfortable i did something right

Just as bad and basically trolling.
He's just posting his opinion though and if ppl get mad in his mind that makes him right.

:lol:

Last edited:
so im being held accountable for how ppl react to my posts 
mean.gif

like if i was trolling for real would i be replying with thoughtful responses?

or posting gifs and smileys in response
no you tried it and then fell back

your bs is pretending like you callin anybody out and put up an essay that i dont waste time replying to

you can call on others and hope for a dogpile but you should know by now that aint gonna stop me from posting either

and yes, if ppl get uncomfortable or mad, then i did something right

because i dont post to be inflammatory, i post to express my opinion

the fact is yall harp on this trolling when by calling me a troll yall really trollin me

im discussing the awards show and yall more concerned with callin me names

tumblr_nk2i5qmsCV1skg82io2_250.gif

no you tried it and then fell back
No. I replied to you, left the thread, and came back to a cluster****. Tried replying again but your trolling was already cranked up to 11 by then.

If posting elsewhere and then not being on NT is falling back :lol:

All this other **** you saying don't matter. I didn't call on anybody for anything :lol: They naturally came to the conclusion you trolling on their own. Its happened in other threads, it'll happen again. Now we trolling you for basically saying if it quacks like a duck......

I mean really read this reply aloud. You playing the persecuted victim cuz you're trolling.

You say it's calling you names but a spade is a spade b.

Last edited:
see you can talk about how other ppl "see me trolling" and thats all good

but get called out for being a dry snitch?

now its mind ya business 
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

see you can talk about how other ppl "see me trolling" and thats all good

but get called out for being a dry snitch?

now its mind ya business :lol:

:rolleyes
Dry snitch? :lol:

***** I can't be a snitch when dealing with you. We're not in this together. Reporting you is no different than calling the cops on the terrorist living next door.

Back
Top Bottom