The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

I have tried several times to watch nomadland but keep falling asleep.

Need to check out minari and the rest if I can find them for free.

Hopkins has been a great actor for a long time. If chadwick had to lose someone im glad it was him.

Interesting.

Don't look up and nightmare alley were good. I haven't seen the others yet.

House of Gucci getting completely snubbed it unbelievable to me. Both for best picture and for the acting roles. No Gaga for best female is wild.

And Encanto, we don't talk about Bruno, not getting an Oscar nom for best original song?!?!

**** the Oscars man.

West Side Story was really good, I honestly didn't expect it to get this many nods though just based on it being a remake. Best supporting for DeBose is deserved for sure.

Only saw Belfast, Licorice Pizza, and Nightmare Alley on that list. Belfast was weak. Nightmare Alley was fire and I liked Licorice Pizza too.

I've seen five of those.(Dune, Nightmare, Don't Look, KR, Licorice) I have no real interest in the others besides maybe Power Of The Dog.

King Richard was the most entertaining to me

Coda is a nice lil feel good movie with some good performances. But if you think about it for more than 12.5 seconds it completely falls apart.

Coda is a nice lil feel good movie with some good performances. But if you think about it for more than 12.5 seconds it completely falls apart.
Haven't seen it but isn't it about a girl who can hear in a deaf family pursuing singing?

What about it can fall a part?

Back
Top Bottom