The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

I don’t know man, if Jada’s condition leads her to be bald then that’s a terrible joke. Respect Will for that one. Hate that it had to be Rock though…
Rock will probably apologize for that if anything.
She was open about her disease, doesn’t appear Rock knew.

Based on his reaction, Rocks…I doubt he apologizes for that even.

Yeah nothing deeper then balding (and medical concerns etc)? Idk plenty of other jokes were had at Will’s expense for this to be the trigger.

He’s going at Jada so it’s different. You’d figure jokes at him he could take but about his wife and apparently she looked uncomfortable too, on top of any other speculative health issues.

Always thought the legend comedians (Chappelle, Rock, Tucker, Hart, Murphy, Harvey, etc) were in their own brotherhood. Guess not.

Will definitely gonna make things tougher for comedians now...people gonna have the courage to get up there when they get offended at something :lol:

Haven't been more proud of William than I am tonight. He channeled Richard Williams and became a STRONG CONSERVATIVE MAN tonight
maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah nothing deeper then balding (and medical concerns etc)? Idk plenty of other jokes were had at Will’s expense for this to be the trigger.

It's seems clear to me this is Will reacting to 12 months of mocking and ridicule by the public

Over various Jada related embarrassments,

And decided to slap Chris Rock on stage at the Oscars instead of talking to his therapist

Or seeing Chris back stage about it.

I can't respect, wait until your backstage

I'm sorry, black men slapping each other on tv is just embarrassing and ridiculous

I don'tw anna go full respectability mode but that looked crazy.

Back
Top Bottom