the "other CDP shoe"

we all know that most people buy the CDP's for either one shoe or the other.

dont get me wrong, there have been a few solid packs in which both shoes looked/ felt great,

but ive been askin myself, when should i get rid of the "other shoe"?

ive got a couple countdown packs in which the shoe i didnt want is still sitting in my living room

i am debating whether to sell them now or wait until the value increases

the only problem is, maybe the value will only decrease due to economy/ hype/ whatnot.

what do yall think? be patient and wait? or sell em now while i still can?

[wasnt sure where to post, mods please move if this is in the wrong forum]

You wont get much for some of those, like 15, 17-22, peeps barely payin 80 bucks for those. I don't know if holding on to them is going to help. IF youdont want them. sell them.

80 bucks?

A month ago i sold the 19's for 170 shipped.

the month before that the 18's 160 shipped.

now 80?

damn recession is a !#$$%.

what!!!!! some one paid that much for those 2 pairs lol damn your lucky I sold my 17's for like 120 and i thought i was lucky lol...but yea dont keep themif you dont like them cause the quality is not as good as the OG or other retroes to people would rather buy the OG's rather then getting the CDP'sespecially if your getting those prices on them I suggest you sell them ASAP

if you were able to sell cdp 19s for 170 shipped and I would tell you to keep me selling

if you were able to sell cdp 19s for 170 shipped and I would tell you to keep me selling

Just sell em now. I dont think the price would increase for a pair of CDP 20 or 22. Maybe for the XIX.

Back
Top Bottom