[The Other Guys Vs. Dinner for Schmucks]

The Other Guys was funny, and an argument in the beginning of the film with will ferrell and mark wahlberg talking about a lion and tuna is
roll.gif

The Other Guys was funny, and an argument in the beginning of the film with will ferrell and mark wahlberg talking about a lion and tuna is
roll.gif

I seen Dinner for Schmucks, funnier then I expected...i actually didnt know what i was watching....

I would love to see the Other Guys

I seen Dinner for Schmucks, funnier then I expected...i actually didnt know what i was watching....

I would love to see the Other Guys

Originally Posted by Barry914

roll.gif
This rant had me
roll.gif

The movie was definitely funny, but I expected more out of it. I shouldn't have though, considering it was rated PG-13 and not R. I just feel Will does better in R rated movies.

roll.gif
This rant had me
roll.gif

The movie was definitely funny, but I expected more out of it. I shouldn't have though, considering it was rated PG-13 and not R. I just feel Will does better in R rated movies.

Originally Posted by bkmac

roll.gif
This rant had me
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What about the whispering fight scene . that had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
This rant had me
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The Other Guys was surprisingly kind of funny (because I wasn't expecting it to be funny at all), but it was a terrible movie. The plot and pacing were just awful.

The Other Guys was surprisingly kind of funny (because I wasn't expecting it to be funny at all), but it was a terrible movie. The plot and pacing were just awful.

roll.gif
This rant had me
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
This rant had me
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom