The Overrated Thread

Eating healthy is overrated.

Not condoning eating like a pig, but what constitutes as healthy food is mostly garbage.

I'm here to say that STREET FIGHTER WILL NEVER BE OVERRATED
Street fighter isn't overrated but Tekken > Street fighter
I agree. Unpopular opinion? 
nerd.gif

Eating healthy is overrated.

Not condoning eating like a pig, but what constitutes as healthy food is mostly garbage.

What? Eating "healthy" is nothing but moderation and in essence allows you to eat whatever so long as it's compensated with the correct amount exercise. Whoever says that healthy eating is confined to eating a handful of things in a list doesn't know what they're talking about

What? Eating "healthy" is nothing but moderation and in essence allows you to eat whatever so long as it's compensated with the correct amount exercise. Whoever says that healthy eating is confined to eating a handful of things in a list doesn't know what they're talking about

I know that. That's how I'm changing my ways. Just eating a little less than what I used to but not starving yourself. However, when you first start looking out to lose weight, folks always try to throw **** out there that you should and shouldn't eat. And most of it is trashola.

View media item 968388
I genuinely can't see how that show is funny. I haven't cracked a single smile let alone a chuckle or laugh while watching that show. The entire show is just setups and punchlines, which aren't even funny.

Why is this show still on tv?

The Big Bang theory. - I can't stand how they have a pre recorded audience laughing track and it seems they have a "joke" to "laugh" at every 5 secs. Show is trash

The Big Bang theory. - I can't stand how they have a pre recorded audience laughing track and it seems they have a "joke" to "laugh" at every 5 secs. Show is trash
bruh..

I thought I was too stupid to like big bang theory

Show is not funny to me at all.

TV shows and watching TV in general is overrated.

I coulda sworn this thread was made a few months ago....

I agree. **** that show.

Also, no Kat Dennings slander will be tolerated. Couldn't care less about TBG though :lol:

It used to be funnier. Now it's just alright. If you know a lot of useless pop culture crap like I do you'd probably enjoy it more.
Getting paid weekly from a job.
Unless you're getting paid peanuts this really makes no sense.
TV shows and watching TV in general is overrated.

I coulda sworn this thread was made a few months ago....
Unpopular opinions broski

It used to be funnier. Now it's just alright. If you know a lot of useless pop culture crap like I do you'd probably enjoy it more.

This. I eventually stopped watching though because it just didn't hold my attention anymore.

Back
Top Bottom