The Overrated Thread

threads where people complain about stuff

Word! These type of threads are super lame.

Only betas participate in this type of thread... Always complaining about something :smh:

Your'e complaining about complaining....

My friend would like a word with you.....

xzibit.png

Last edited:
Y'all said that by your answers.

There are no parameters or stats for comparison in order to ACTUALLY deem any of these things overrated...y'all just naming stuff y'all don't like.

That's what I'm saying though. When I did I say I didn't like the things I listed as overrated (other than alienated *** Mila Kinus and Alcohol). You don't have to dislike it to call it overrated.

Who said that's what it means though??

Y'all are the ones actually complaining. We just making lists. Thanks for contributing losers . Ugly dudes :stoneface:

Y'all said that by your answers.

There are no parameters or stats for comparison in order to ACTUALLY deem any of these things overrated...y'all just naming stuff y'all don't like.

It's called an opinion my dude. Something being over or underrated is solely based on that.

You came in the thread to complain about dudes complaining.

Complaining for nothing is overrated.

It's called an opinion my dude. Something being over or underrated is solely based on that.

No...it's actually not. That's my point. Overrated is based on actual ratings that a certain product/person/service doesn't live up to. It's generally based on parameters. If they rated a PG as an excellent shooter and his FG% showed otherwise, then he's overrated. This thread is dudes saying things they don't like as much as everyone else. But go on. I also never complained. My first post said "I've always laughed at how the term overrated on the internet means "I don't like it, but lots of others do."

Run along now playboy

No...it's actually not. That's my point. Overrated is based on actual ratings that a certain product/person/service doesn't live up to. It's generally based on parameters. If they rated a PG as an excellent shooter and his FG% showed otherwise, then he's overrated. This thread is dudes saying things they don't like as much as everyone else. But go on. I also never complained. My first post said "I've always laughed at how the term overrated on the internet means "I don't like it, but lots of others do."

Run along now playboy
Just leave already
laugh.gif

Run along now playboy

o·ver·rate
ˌōvərˈrāt/
verb
past tense: overrated; past participle: overrated
have a higher opinion of (someone or something) than is deserved.

You can go now.

Horoscopes

The fact that some people try and live their whole lives around their birth dates and believe generalizations about themselves and friends/family because of them is both scary and sad.

You can go now.

:lol: you can find definitions on the internet for almost any word that doesn't fit the original, intended use.

I can find definitions too though
View media item 963925
Either way...to say Avocado, for example, is overrated is laughable because it just doesn't make much sense. You just don't happen to like it as much as others.

But y'all have your minds made up so I don't really care to change them. Just saying there is no basis to call something like an entire sport or a certain food overrated just because you personally don't like it. *shrugs*

Kale is overrated..it's touted as a damn wonder food, heals all that ails you, makes a great addition to any meal...that ish is gross and has just as much nutritional value as a damn banana...get outta here with that Kale life, where was Kale ten years ago? Sitting behind the damn Avacado...which ain't ish either...although I do like a good guacamole.

This really doesn't help you.

I don't need help. :lol: I'm right. I'm not making stuff up. Like dude said...kale is estimated to have exceptional health affects to make it above and beyond other fruits and veggies when in fact it's nutritional value puts it right with a lot of other fruits and veggies = overrated.

"I don't like hockey...everyone else loves it." = not overrated.

Kale is overrated..it's touted as a damn wonder food, heals all that ails you, makes a great addition to any meal...that ish is gross and has just as much nutritional value as a damn banana...get outta here with that Kale life, where was Kale ten years ago? Sitting behind the damn Avacado...which ain't ish either...although I do like a good guacamole.
It's "touted" because its top 3 of the most nutrient dense foods on the planet.

If you say gross maybe you've only had Curly Kale, and maybe never tried Red Russian or Lacinato Kale.

If you talking about burning fat from the resistant starch in Banana's for weight loss, you could be on to something. But let's assume you were

buying Organic Bananas not the ones that are blue bagged on trees full of pesticides.

But then again who can really trust the word Organic these days it's a billion dollar business

Avocado has probably about 10-15 good health benefits.

Last edited:
So do you not know what opinion means or what?

Kale does make a great addition to any meal, in my opinion. therefore to me, am1 is underrating kale.

See how this works?

My point is, Kale is gross, every year there is another "superfood" remember the Kous Kous trend? or how bout when everyone and they momma was on their Juicing steeze, people used to be on that Atkins, then they had the high protein then this then that...***** just eat, cut down on processed foods...I'm not eating kale, ish is gross, don't know what kind I had, but i had it in a smoothie then tried it again in a salad...I'm pretty healthy, eat lots of fruits and veggies and meat and nuts...ya'll can keep ya'll soylent green over there...it's overrated as a "healthy option" there are a bunch of "healthy options" this one is gross and I'm tired of people pushing it on me.

My point is, Kale is gross, every year there is another "superfood" remember the Kous Kous trend? or how bout when everyone and they momma was on their Juicing steeze, people used to be on that Atkins, then they had the high protein then this then that...***** just eat, cut down on processed foods...I'm not eating kale, ish is gross, don't know what kind I had, but i had it in a smoothie then tried it again in a salad...I'm pretty healthy, eat lots of fruits and veggies and meat and nuts...ya'll can keep ya'll soylent green over there...it's overrated as a "healthy option" there are a bunch of "healthy options" this one is gross and I'm tired of people pushing it on me.
Naw I get what you saying.  I remember they was tryna push ACAI berries and they still are but it never took off. Each year they do.  Try the red russian kale or just do what I do and blend it with your fruits and veggies and it will be good or you won't even notice the taste.

Dollar slices. Yea i said it. Nastiest pizza ever, and you guys know you can attest to that.

Back
Top Bottom