The Pendleton Thread

Be thankful you missed out on the soc mocs. They sold the shoe in women’s sizes but sent everyone men’s sizes instead. They said it was a system error. Was aggravated when I opened my box and saw a men’s 9 instead of women’s 9.
Sorry to hear that. Was that the NDC release? I ended up copping a pair from Hibbett. Now I wonder what sizing I am going to get, lol.

Be thankful you missed out on the soc mocs. They sold the shoe in women’s sizes but sent everyone men’s sizes instead. They said it was a system error. Was aggravated when I opened my box and saw a men’s 9 instead of women’s 9.
Yeah that’s what happened to me smh they sent me men’s 12 , but end snagging a pair off Hibbett and a hat as well.
63BF4562-EBDE-466B-8930-72C2FE299CBE.jpeg

Yeah that’s what happened to me smh they sent me men’s 12 , but end snagging a pair off Hibbett and a hat as well.
63BF4562-EBDE-466B-8930-72C2FE299CBE.jpeg

How's the sizing on mocs?

I can let you guys know on sizing tomorrow as my pair is waiting for me at my office. At least on Hibbet's site it looked like they were only available in full sizes so I went with an 8, as I am an 8.5 in everything else.

Nice jackets!
Pendleton Native print jackets are so dope but I’m broke boi status and ain’t trying to pay that $300+. *sigh*
Tried on my mocs and at least for me they fit fine going half size down. The front toe box of the shoe is Pendleton with nothing behind it so the shoe isn't restrictive at all. You can also use the toggle in the back for sizing to adjust how loose or tight the shoe feels. My guess would be whatever size you wear in a 'house' shoe would be your size in these mocs.

Last edited:
That jacket 🔥.
I saw the Chief Star bomber at the Outlets and it was 🔥 as well.

Last edited:
You live near a Pendleton outlet? How much was it?

I'll cop this coat if it drops lower than 25%...

55682_8950.jpg

Back
Top Bottom