The People Have Spoken -- D.A.R. '09 -- January 24th

2Guard, if you still have those Orange Canvas' by the summit I might just have to scoop them up.

11-12.5 Clothes XL-XXL. What y'all got for me?

i'm there this time. who needs what in a 9.5-10??

i'm also letting this sz 10 go...
wink.gif
eek.gif

http://viewmorepics.myspa...D=653961&imageID=20096460

The heck with ya'll bammas with real jobs and actually utilize Saturdays to do errands and stuff.

But on a serious note, time really wasn't discussed that much in the other thread. It was more so locations. I mentioned 4pm at the latest. Rock mentionedlike 1 or 2pm, which I agree is kinda early. Ah well.

Rock, let's have our own D.A.R. We can watch the sun rise as its rays glisten off the dew of grass blades. We can then hit up McDonald's and watch themturn the wheel to rotate the menus from breakfast selections to the all day ones.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^

If those are DS I'll take them off your hands.

Cash on deck.

they yours if u want them. i only wore them once to the mall for like 20 min. lettin them go cause i really need a 10.5
frown.gif

I say make it 4 pm. I don't have chapter meeting that day, so I can make it around 4pm. That seems like a good time, no?

If you say 4, bammas ain't coming in full force until 5:30 - 6.

That's what happen at the DC ESPN joint a few years back.

Word to LaVan for the "free 99" flier too off GP.

I know your work comes at a premium these days!

I'll be at this one, I have a my boy's baby shower to attend before hand but I will be passing by.

I used the search function for the first time.

Typed in "DAR."

Found this.

From 10/19/07 (gotdamn!)

Hope it helps...

Quote:
Eyes... School me on D.A.R... What has happened at past events?

"And this is how the story goes..."

Point blank, people are quick to say "It's not that serious." In actuality, this site and shoes ARE serious to us. D.A.R. just enhances your experiences within the hobby and your membership of Niketalk.

I initially created D.A.R. (Destroy And Rebuild) as a time for the "urea" to get together, joan on each other, network, put names with faces, etc.

**Minus Rocky's family being in attendance, the joint at his house this pastsummer in Haymarket is a classic example of a D.A.R. event. Chill, eat, connect, joan. Good times.**

On the flip side, its ALSO a chance to air out everything in the past that may have bothered you (trust me, there are plenty of frauds and drama in this"urea" with these shoe kats), squash whatever comments were made on the board IN PERSON, agree to disagree, clarify whatever, apologize for whatever,give a pound, and move on... starting from stratch and establishing a new foundation with folks.

Destroy and Rebuild.

On a personal note--even after over 2 years after the initial D.A.R. event--I've learned that a lot of these kats would rather keep talking from thesidelines or sideways about me to other folks (like we still in high school).

I let 'em live, because D.A.R. gives them no excuse to NOT clear whatevergripes needs to be squashed... In the flesh.

Most people that aren't on their "grown man" and who haven't been trustworthy in their recent past don't show, because they'll getjoaned out the building. Thus, I never expect certain people and clicks to come because they don't have the backbone **IN REALITY**.

That's not being mean, just truth. Shoe dudes be living a lie, and expect you not to call them a liar.
smh.gif
">

Dudes still mad over comments made in 2004, and still selling e-wolf tickets. D.A.R. is your chance to grow the @#%$ up.

Makes sense?

I'm bringing the females. MySpace has been good to me since, er, I joined last week...
tongue.gif
">

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Size 11 Forces?
What are you looking for?... I have some decent Forces in Size 11... PM me... (None of that 'Mall $#!+ neither)

^
What's stated on the flier is legit.

All ya'll bammas trying to OD the retro scene, looking like a broke up Kane (ala "Cool Kids") or the played girl denim "skate" style ofthe urea that is overdone and old...

I'm bringing 2000-01 back on the 24th.

A grand on my shoulders alone.

lol.

wheres that popcorn gif when you need it....

anyways im in there like swimwear on the 24th

Back
Top Bottom