the Pet Peeve thread

Nobody encouraging anything just don't mess with people that don't like dogs. Like I said **** will improve your life.

Owning isn't mandatory for me just don't be scared of them. Didn't know it was a pet peeve of mine till my homie came through and didn't show my dogs any attention. Then said I don't like dogs.

This is me :rofl:

Just out of curiosity, why does this bother you?

Last edited:
This is me :rofl:

Just out of curiosity, why does this bother you?
I guess just some weird ish I'm on. So into dogs since I was young that I don't understand why anybody wouldn't be.

BTW I really want to know how dogs can improve your life? I like interacting with humans
This is comical brah to me, humans only wanna kick it if your actually stimulating them or are able to benefit from you(vast majority).Dogs don't give a **** about any of that they're ride or die. Ask yourself how many of your sucker *** homies turned their back on you when shid hit the fan in any scenario in your life. Promise you man theres a reason why they've long been called Man's best Friend.

Ppl who talk to me at the gym. Headphones are on full blast. I'm in the zone and ppl wanna talk for like 3 mins

Lemmee alone b

When people make comments and faces at my food while I'm eating. I get mad when people do that to other people too. ignorant as ****

Last edited:
Ppl who talk to me at the gym. Headphones are on full blast. I'm in the zone and ppl wanna talk for like 3 mins

Lemmee alone b

When people make comments and faces at my food while I'm eating.

^
Absolutely hate this to no end..
"How come you didn't put ketchup on your fries?"

First of all.. Why are you staring at me while I'm eating!?!?

Disrespectful..

Back
Top Bottom