the pippens that come out this saturday -- does anybody have pictures?

last night my roommate mentioned that some pippens showed up on his manifest for this saturday. does anybody have pictures? i haven't liked any of thecolorways released so far, but i would like to get a pair of pippens, so i'm curious to see what these look like. thanks in advance to anybody that canhelp.

im pretty sure its the all blk's...those were the last ones set to release this yr...if u search this forum and online u are bound to find a pic ortwo...wasnt many floating around tho

has there been any info about a possible release of the all white colorway from back in the day? that was always my favorite. i know there was a foot actionexclusive retro years back that was similar, but i've always hoped for a more true to the original release.

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

has there been any info about a possible release of the all white colorway from back in the day? that was always my favorite. i know there was a foot action exclusive retro years back that was similar, but i've always hoped for a more true to the original release.

as of yet, no but one common theme in the other pippen threads is that there is a outcry from us for the og wht cw to be released

xbgzeu.jpg

^all black pippens have been up on ndc (nik.com) already for sale..ez pass on these,maybe a cop on the 50

i like these pippens, just not in all black....i'll be more interested when the white ones release

yea i saw these in the back the other day. i think they look clean. will def cop on the 50

the athletes foot at gurnee mills had the all black, bred,black n purple and the brown pippens this past weekend
they also had the black n light blue kids retro 1s

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by aaronj

is anyone copping these?

I'll grab em once FINL drops them on sale for $69.99 + discount. But not before then.

Haha, so true!
if i do finally get them somewhere down the road, i'll probably use them for basketball shoes.

Why would they drop them so soon after the purple pair.All these pippens will sit for a long time......

Back
Top Bottom