The Plane That Will Take Us To Space

Probably one side of the engine was giving off more thrust then the other side causing it to break off? Either way I don't think we ready for space cruising yet. Specially 200,000? What kind of celebrity or rich dude would take a ride up to space knowing it might be your last. pretty big risk taking.

NASA just contracted and paid SpaceX & Boeing a combined 8.6 billion dollars to create shuttles capable of transporting astronauts to our space station.

Those shuttles have already been created and tested multiple times. You can see them at http://www.spacex.com

My homie works at SpaceX and tells me all the dope projects they have going on. The owner of SpaceX is on some Steve Jobs type Sh. He's the creator of SpaceX, Tesla Motors, PayPal, Zip2, Hyperloop, and Solar City.

Anyways, we've been Space cruisin, stay woke

Last edited:
I'm telling you they are working on creating another high tech futuristic planet. Probably already building it now there going to leave the poor and middle income here, only the smart scientist, engineers, chemist will come and the rich

I'm telling you they are working on creating another high tech futuristic planet. Probably already building it now there going to leave the poor and middle income here, only the smart scientist, engineers, chemist will come and the rich

There you go again

Last edited:
Why are they spendin billions to explore other planets and looking for some sort of water air that humans can Iive off?

thats what rich ****** do when they get high.
us regular folk burn and think of some deep introspective questions regarding our inner thoughts and existance.
the rich and powerful get high and **** with **** that needs not to be ****** with, like space and time n ****

thats what rich ****** do when they get high.
us regular folk burn and think of some deep introspective questions regarding our inner thoughts and existance.
the rich and powerful get high and **** with **** that needs not to be ****** with, like space and time n ****

No more Nino Brown for you

That's like some gundam ish :smokin

There you go again

Why are they spendin billions to explore other planets and looking for some sort of water air that humans can Iive off?

What else is NASA supposed to do with all that technology?
NASA is stepping back and opening the way for the private sector to take over for precisely those reasons. SpaceX if all goes to plan should have regular people like us in space one day.

So crazy, I was thinking about Virgin Galactic yesterday and this morning before this happened 
nerd.gif

Was thinking of some cool interstellar style movie shots 

What else is NASA supposed to do with all that technology?
NASA is stepping back and opening the way for the private sector to take over for precisely those reasons. SpaceX if all goes to plan should have regular people like us in space one day.[/quote]

That's because NASA doesn't want to take the heat for incidents that happen like this if they were to happen right?

Probably plus they don't have the funding needed to take the next step either. This won't be easy but if and when it happens God bless us all.

Back
Top Bottom