*#%+ the Police!!!!

Ok so this dude saves three people who were going to get hit by a truck by pushing them off the path of the truck... so i guess he gets hit and on top of thathe gets a ticket for Jaywalking...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Really?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090226/ap_on_fe_st/odd_good_samaritan_ticketed

when my brother got hit by a car and passed, he got a ticket for jaywalking
smh.gif

everybody and they moms gave the cop the illest
indifferent.gif
he shook the spot real quick

i'm starting to think the cops don't do $#!$ at all out here except give people MIPs and MICs. i got in an accident yesterday and called to file apolice report 5 minutes after i'd exchanged information with the guy. the lady said they don't deal with "late accident reports" andwouldn't help me at all.

For real I barely tapped this dumb girl yesterday and she insisted we call the cops. No joke she coulda just pushed the plastic piece that was dented in and itwould have looked completely normal. But instead we waited on corner of the busiest road in town for 45 minutes waiting for these +@%$% to get there. I washeated

I got ran off the road about a year ago by %@!%!%+ who didn't check his mirrors or signal...The loser just kept on driving as I avoided the collision bydriving into the median and crushing a street sign, damaging the front of my car. I had 3 random people who were nice enough to follow the guy and come backwith his License Plate # & their contact info. I called the police and reported what happened, explaining I had the plate # and witnesses that this duderan me off the road and should be liable for the damage to my whip. I was told that their hands were tied because he never actually HIT ME!!! So all thedefensive driving I paid hundreds of dollars to learn about in driver's ed is completely irrelevant in the lazy eye of the law...You mean to tell me if itwas a cop this happened to they wouldn't have went after this guy???

Point is, 95% of cops ain't looking out for anybody but their star player...I try not to be suprised by stories like this...

im on my way to becoming a officer and i can truely say that i dislike alot of things officers do some dont take their job serious and just look at it as a paycheck, but people shouldnt forget that they are regular people and have flaws just like everyone else. they took a oath and they should stick to it

Back
Top Bottom