The Quest For Sneakers!

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

Camped out 7 hours to get my Carmine's just to find out my NT gave out #ed cards already to people. So Me and my boy were thinking we would be first but ended up behind the people with cards. We still got our pack and the size we needed but the sad thing was, people came 30 before the store opened without a #ed card and still got a pair. O well...got mine didnt want to chance it.

WOW THAT CRAZY!!!! Cant believe the people who showed up last minute still got a pair, wish i was there lol! Sold out instantly here

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
dude must be trollin

Would love to do business with you sometime. 
LOL #DEAD

Originally Posted by Al Bundy5

Originally Posted by gzagenius

a whole day+ of camping for some shoes? couldve worked 3 more hours in the week to afford the resale price. holy crap thats absurd
laugh.gif

Exactly. Time is more valuable than money. You can always get more money, you can never get more time
#thread

broke into a mall down in baltimore with about 12 other complete strangers for the grape 5s release only to find out that the "downtown locker room" didn't get their shipment!! waited 6hours smfh, had 4 cups of coffee and 2 red bulls!! energetic and angry doesn't mix well! luckly they had us give them our contact info and we received them that following weds!

Camped out 11hrs for the BMPs. For no reason cuz people walked up to get theirs. Waste, but not as bad as some comments in here.

Nothin too crazy. camped for maybe 20 hours for the cool greys. If i lived down south i wouldnt even consider this crazy but It was brick in NY that night. The following year i payed 340 for concords bc i couldnt cop for retail. As cold as i was that night, i would have rather spent another 20 hours in front of extra butter then pay 340. Ninjas was fiendin those concords tho

easy on the tags.

saw a dude get KTFO for Space Jams. dude walked outta finish line holding the box like a WWF belt yelling "FO HUNNERT" & this dude I know Chuck Liddell'd him, grabbed the box & dropped 2 bills on his chest.

beautiful. resellers should die.

Thanks for the reply's to my rubbish post about my trade.
It NEVER happened just stirring the pot.

Had a laugh at the reply's though!!!!

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by CaptainSneakerhead23

broke into a mall down in baltimore with about 12 other complete strangers for the grape 5s release only to find out that the "downtown locker room" didn't get their shipment!! waited 6hours smfh, had 4 cups of coffee and 2 red bulls!! energetic and angry doesn't mix well! luckly they had us give them our contact info and we received them that following weds!

Wait..... is that in correct order, or are these 2 separate stories? A store shipped you shoes after you broke in to their mall
nah my man, they called us on that following weds when they recieved their shipment to come in and pick ours up. i was shocked i got the call to be honest, seemed like we were !%!'d out, but they kept their word.

Originally Posted by Chris316

Just paid $300+ for those concords 2011 release. Resellers can go to hell.
mad.gif
agreed. It's OK if some shoes getting sold for higher price after they are completely sold
out by normal means.

But nowadays, resellers try to buy up as many pairs as they can and resell them

instantly for much higher price.

That's why some retail shops only allow you to buy one pair.

camped out for the OG DMP, didnt get them cause when they opened the store they told 30 people that they only have 4 sizes available

rat race right now for this damn concord restock in indy gots to get my hand on em

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

easy on the tags.

saw a dude get KTFO for Space Jams. dude walked outta finish line holding the box like a WWF belt yelling "FO HUNNERT" & this dude I know Chuck Liddell'd him, grabbed the box & dropped 2 bills on his chest.

beautiful. resellers should die.
lol damn thats funny! Atleast he gave him 200 for the shoes after knockin him out lmao

Originally Posted by Chris316

Just paid $300+ for those concords 2011 release. Resellers can go to hell.
mad.gif
welcome to the shoe game now, if you're patient enough you can get anything for a good price. I picked up a good condition pair of laney's for 100$ plus 94 blk cements at thrift store..they're not worth over 300.

Back
Top Bottom