The QUESTION Jay-Z thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are 2 of my latest YouTube exercise videos.
There are more on my channel for your reference.

I have since posted Instagram stories proving my results.
In 2017 I changed my diet, changed my emotional patterns, and have been healthy ever since.
On 4/17/24… I am in the best physical and mental shape of my life.

I published my book on 5/31/17. The words still have not changed. I still do what I wrote. The results do not change. I keep getting better. Not only that… the world is starting to say and do… what my book already says to do. I am going to just continue to let my experience and my results continue to blend into the consciousness, language, and eventual demand of the masses.

DonCigaro DonCigaro

Just like I published my book in 2017… my posts about my observations of questionable overt double entendres by questionable artists… have not changed either. We see what has happened with Diddy. It is only a matter of time that more comes out… and revisionist history proves me correct.

Until then… I will hold.

Diddy did have a penis in his hand, so perhaps you’re on to something.

Diddy did have a penis in his hand, so perhaps you’re on to something.

Respect.

Again… I am just an objective art observer and listener.

I can’t help but see and hear ALL of the entendres.

Thank you for taking the gun off of the messenger.

What’s the concept behind this thread?

The original title was “if i can beat cancer i can beat this”

He goes on to describe that he suffers from a condition where he sees penises and other homoerotic references everywhere in American culture music and entertainment (album covers movie posters etc)

Its like a lifelong 24/7 game of “pause” but my ***** deadt serious

He goes on to describe that he suffers from a condition where he sees penises and other homoerotic references everywhere in American culture music and entertainment (album covers movie posters etc)

Being able to identify dual messages in art is not a condition… but rather a strength.

The art is still the same. The messages are still the same. The intent of this thread was to and still is to inform people who cannot hear and see subliminal messages in “art” like I can.

The problem that people have with this thread is that nobody wants to admit… that someone they idolized… is flawed.

Being able to identify dual messages in art is not a condition… but rather a strength.

The art is still the same. The messages are still the same. The intent of this thread was to and still is to inform people who cannot hear and see subliminal messages in “art” like I can.

The problem that people have with this thread is that nobody wants to admit… that someone they idolized… is flawed.

I happened to look at Larry June’s latest album cover and it lowkey looks like he has a penis in his hand. You’re on to something

Attachments

• IMG_4815.jpeg
    IMG_4815.jpeg
    190.6 KB · Views: 293

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So whats the endgame?

Understanding the art is the endgame.
Shawn Carter already told us the truth… in his own artistic way.

Imagine a picture that has a hidden illusion in it. If you just look at it for what it is… you might miss a hidden message in it. Once you find it though… you can never unsee it.

The same thing applies to music.

I never wanted to hear what I heard. How I hear and still hear the double entendres in his art though… just is what it is at this point. I cannot unhear it.

Since Diddy has now been questioned… can we visit the beginning of Hypnotize?

Diddy: Take that… take that… take that…
Biggie: Uh… Uh… () () () ()

Now… as an objective listener… how could interpret that?
Now… knowing more about Diddy… how could I interpret that?

There are many other PAUSE moments in art.

It is only a matter of time before we all rewind… take a second look… and start to see, hear, and interpret it differently.

But what would anyone have to gain by us or anyone understanding the art?

IMG_0552.jpeg

Imagine someone buying this picture labeled “Duck” from a random Goodwill 20 years ago. Imagine meeting the artist 20 years later… and them telling you it is a rabbit… and a duck. Even though the picture looks like a duck, was labeled as a duck, and the owner and everyone else only saw it as a duck… having the actual artist telling you that it is and always has been a rabbit and a duck… and you just couldn’t see the rabbit part… brings an entire different perspective to the picture.

The same thing applies to music. Just because we could all always hear one perspective… doesn’t mean the hidden perspective wasn’t ALWAYS there too.

Biggie was getting pounded by Diddy :rofl:

Could revisionist history interpret that lyric in that way?

We are all objective art listeners and observers.

The art will always be here.

The more we look and listen… the more we might hear and see.

It all depends on the art… and the intention of the artist.

Since Diddy has now been questioned… can we visit the beginning of Hypnotize?

Diddy: Take that… take that… take that…
Biggie: Uh… Uh… () () () ()

Now… as an objective listener… how could interpret that?
Now… knowing more about Diddy… how could I interpret that?
How about not living in a schizo delusion where every form of media around you is lattered with penises and gay themes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom