The ***** rate is at an all time high and it's partially our fault.

From my experience, these days, decent looking women are a lot more difficult to attain. There are several factors that contribute to the market being at an all time high such as various social media sites etc. but the biggest one stems from dudes "out here" who "gas" average looking women to believe they are dimes because they got a fat ***. When I say out here I'm not just referring to actual reality.

In the past, the only time average looking women would receive compliments like that would be from their parents, girlfriends, and men in public. Even though that type of validation was enough to keep their confidence up it didn't make them believe that they were in the same league as Adriana Lima. Now, because of different forms of social media average women believe they're more than that and thus think they deserve the world.

Thus, the ***** rate has been risen and now average looking chicks are harder to date/ or smash more than ever.

I guess, but when will NT realize that these women are not really the prizes you guys make them out to be. The same females with 1'000 like on their pics are working at J. Crew, or Jamba Juice. In the end, when you are looking for a wife, and not just to fornicate- you guys will start to see the ones worth chasing, and spending your checks on.

Some of the best looking (inside and out) females don't even have social media accounts. Furthermore, all simps follow the same protocol so if she is above that, real respects real and you (or anyone else) should have no problem attaining said females.

Some of the best looking (inside and out) females don't even have social media accounts. Furthermore, all simps follow the same protocol so if she is above that, real respects real and you (or anyone else) should have no problem attaining said females.

QFT

Homie beat me to it. There are alot of dimes out there. My city is mud duck capital and I've still managed to come across dimes or what I'm looking for with ease. Alot of it has to do with timing, location, and mentality.

QFT

Homie beat me to it. There are alot of dimes out there. My city is mud duck capital and I've still managed to come across dimes or what I'm looking for with ease. Alot of it has to do with timing, location, and mentality.

I agree, I just think that it's more difficult to pull them now.

QFT

Yeah, a lot of the good looking college educated girls I know post once in a blue moon, keep their accounts private, and only have like 60 followers.

The ones with 15K followers likely have nothing better to do with their lives and just want validation

Last edited:

Closing the deal? I think its easier now than ever. It just depends on how you go about it, and who you choose to go after.

In general, I think people are much more liberal and open about their sexuality. Whereas women used to be more conservative in that manner for fear of their reputation and public scrutiny, the modern woman has to worry about that significantly less. In fact, many women make it a point to throw it in your face.

What I think is harder is separating yourself from the pack, getting that first 1on1 opportunity, etc because of the literal barrage of attention that a lot of these girls/women get when they create a social media profile and, more importantly, develop a persona from the following interactions. (See: "You only got ___ followers, get out my mentions." "You only get x likes on your instagrams." Etc.)

Put more effort into finding who to court. That chick at the club who has been at the bar on her phone all night? Probably tweeting about the "Broke Ns" trying to buy her drinks -- don't become one. That girl who asks/demands that you follow her on instagram? She'll probably label you thirsty if you compliment those pics, and she's DEFINITELY not following you back, so don't become a victim.

I could go on, but I think y'all can get the point I'm trying to get across. Don't go for the girls who exhibit those attention thristy behaviors and if you come across one that has a bigger social media presence than you, you're probably gonna have a bad time.

Last edited:

Closing the deal? I think its easier now than ever. It just depends on how you go about it, and who you choose to go after.

In general, I think people are much more liberal and open about their sexuality. Whereas women used to be more conservative in that manner for fear of their reputation and public scrutiny, the modern woman has to worry about that significantly less. In fact, many women make it a point to throw it in your face.

What I think is harder is separating yourself from the pack, getting that first 1on1 opportunity, etc because of the literal barrage of attention that a lot of these girls/women get when they create a social media profile and, more importantly, develop a persona from the following interactions. (See: "You only got ___ followers, get out my mentions." "You only get x likes on your instagrams." Etc.)

Put more effort into finding who to court. That chick at the club who has been at the bar on her phone all night? Probably tweeting about the "Broke Ns" trying to buy her drinks -- don't become one. That girl who asks/demands that you follow her on instagram? She'll probably label you thirsty if you compliment those pics, and she's DEFINITELY not following you back, so don't become a victim.

I could go on, but I think y'all can get the point I'm trying to get across. Don't go for the girls who exhibit those attention thristy behaviors and if you come across one that has a bigger social media presence than you, you're probably gonna have a bad time.

Appreciate the post.

Where are you from btw?

this right here 2 of my ex's barely used any social media and were chilll af

stop going after the wrong chicks
I wouldn't say they don't have social media accounts, because everyone does.

They just don't use it that much.

im going to have to disagree with this thread. The V market crashed right after the recession started. Probably hit rock bottom in late 2010. It's trying to recover but it's still trading at all time lows. Good D has always been low in supply but was pretty much a penny stock while V had the upper hand. Now finally D is trading high in numerous regions. There might be some share holders holding onto their P, but if you look in the right places, women are giving it up pretty easy. In most cases, it doesn't even cost you dinner anymore and you might even profit from picking up some yambz now. The reason it doesn't look like it is because the chicks with visibility are trying to upsell. But just like "the shoe game" it will sit on the shelf.

Stay thirsty my friends.

Last edited:
man theres way too many females out here for you to be missing out on p cause of social media it aint my fault thats yours

Why even bother with them? If they hit you wit that bull they just saved you some time. Better than finding out down the line shes a *****

******ed thread is ******ed

As long as you got a good mouthpiece you should be fine, unless you look like Sam Cassell.

Interesting. Do you find that "closing the deal" is just as easy everywhere else?

I actually found it easier in other places when I was dating, just as a black man who loves black women and lives in MN (where there are relatively few black women in comparison to other ethnicities.)

Back
Top Bottom