The Real HARES

:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
at that cpu slap video

and we have seen those a lot but would love to try on as slippers
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

old pic, but i bet there really comfy :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Indohan, you need to let the kid ask questions instead of jumping down his damn throat. He is trying to learn more about the shoe game. If these forums are all about bashing people because they are trying to learn about the show game then I don't want to be apart of these forums. It's getting to be rediculous (SP?) seeing this non-stop. I may only have slightly over 100 posts but i have been on this site for 3 years, and within the past 6 months it has been getting bad with everyone jumping down everyone elses throats.
Chill before we start loosing people because of ignorance(The people jumping down this kids throat is who is ignorant)!

damn i love these...these will never get old.....JB PLease!!!!! No Black and Red NO NUTHIN!!! BUGS....*sigh* haha they make me feel like dunking off a trampoline for some reason yah i seen em at NT
AIM:Asal420 Email:M3maniac03@yahoo.com
*BAYAREA*
150+ jordans, sz 10
***LOOKING 4 JORDAN SHIRTS SZ XXL**

Agree with Joshua!

The pc slap thing note: the guy enters the screen with his right hand and he slaps him with his left? wth

i personally like the ones below the bb vii's they look like regular hares white and red
AIM:Asal420 Email:M3maniac03@yahoo.com
*BAYAREA*
150+ jordans, sz 10
***LOOKING 4 JORDAN SHIRTS SZ XXL**

Quote:
Indohan, you need to let the kid ask questions instead of jumping down his damn throat. He is trying to learn more about the shoe game. If these forums are all about bashing people because they are trying to learn about the show game then I don't want to be apart of these forums. It's getting to be rediculous (SP?) seeing this non-stop. I may only have slightly over 100 posts but i have been on this site for 3 years, and within the past 6 months it has been getting bad with everyone jumping down everyone elses throats.
Chill before we start loosing people because of ignorance(The people jumping down this kids throat is who is ignorant)!
:wink:
wink.gif
Indohan

6bnx089.jpg

a7rome, plllllease stop making useless topics........and lying about shoes you dont own. ( not the Bordeaux's )

^ how do you consider this post usless, and if so dont waste your own time.
you guys realy are lame blasting him, esp knowing you guys just picked up your knowledge from reading posts like this in the past yourselves.

a7rome - If you would like to hit me up on aim , I can answer any of your question you might have regarding Jordans.
Ignore the Herbs.

Getting your Knowledge game up isnt wack.

aim- Joerdan23tn

Tennessee Sneaker Summit June 16th in Nashville
TEAM TN

Cut A7Rome some slack: NT has new members every month, and some of them may not have seen this before.

Some of yall arent familiar with his BS posts. If he is new and doesnt know much, he should be asking not telling. I dont respect someone who lies. Its like he makes post to show he isnt new and they just backfire.

LOL...the GIF..any 1 realize the dude put his right hand in and slap with the left hand.
BULLS FAN SINCE 1996 AND STILL STAYING LOYAL

i have a problem with you guys calling a particular shoe "hares" and "not hares"

air jordan was mj

hare jordan was bugs

if you are gonna call these hares, you need to call BOTH the white/slver/red and black/bordueax VII hares...

as you can see BOTH were promoted for the looney tunes campaign
FS DS Size 12 Zoom Vick 1, Kobe All Star 2k5, & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

I don't care if he has been here for a while. There is no need for ANYONE to jump down other members backs when they are asking a question. And if you want to get technical those shoes are still considered "Hare Jordans" but not in the actual Hare colorway.
Some of you guys are straight up ignorant.

Quote:
Those aren't even Hares...They are the bordeaux colorway. Those get posted sooo...much.

AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
AJ CG IIIs 7.5
Any color Spizikes in 7.5

Back
Top Bottom