The "Real" Marvin The Martian Releasing?

These have grown on me, but I think I will have to pass as I have the black/silver Vi Low as my next priority. I think these are the 2nd best retro + VII this year after the Barcelona Day pair.

Won't be surprise if these are Barcelona Nights all over again. Jordan Brand is hyping the mess out of these.

Someone was wearing these to pick up the 11 low cobalts. Looked pretty whack to me, but then again, the dude that was wearing them was this fat 12 year old that was extra corny anyway.

Leather is shiny. Coulda been fake...I don't know. There is zero appeal to this shoe for me

Passing myself on these. Only like the back heel area, purple pull tab, lime green #7 but other than that pretty Mich does look like A fake. I've been wanting too ball in A pair of my VIIs but don't wanna turn what VIIs I have into ball shoes so might pull trigger on these too hoop in.

Someone was wearing these to pick up the 11 low cobalts. Looked pretty whack to me, but then again, the dude that was wearing them was this fat 12 year old that was extra corny anyway.

Leather is shiny. Coulda been fake...I don't know. There is zero appeal to this shoe for me

:lol:

but the leather looks shiny in pics, one of the things I hate about them.

Damn only 6 pages and a handful of comments expressing positives about the Barcelona Days that released. NT must be a niche bc I can't move the B Days DS for less than retail locally. *not a shameless plug* just observation

These really look like some flea market joints, make the barcelona look :pimp: and i said the same thing about those lol

Looks like these got the CHANGED UP "Re-Re-Remastered look like the Bordeaux. This so called "Remastered stuff is good quality,  better than lately

but Nike/JB fooling everyone with Material that looks,feels better and closer looking to O.G but ain't really any better. I mean ya the Bordeaux got an O.G.

treatment more than all the other VII's released earlier this year, but If anything why didn't the Hares get the same Remastered version like the Bords.

Anyway good luck 2 all and enjoy roy.

I don't post much in the JB forum but this had me in tears. Everything from "but then again". Ha ha ha

Easy pass. Just release the Cardinal 7s!!
mean.gif

Not exactly a preferred pair, but if it is an easy cop why not. As long as these are better quality than the Hares, I'm down.

Are these a a general release or are they more on the limited side? I kind of like them but would like to wait a bit before getting them.

Leather was nice, people will be in here complaining hardcore about the painting on the mountain peaks. Every pair I saw was painted horribly. The sparkly/color change green on the peaks turned me off on them.

Back
Top Bottom