The Real World Go Big or Go Home Thread March 17

Does anybody know if there is a Legit app or Device I could use to watch Real World back episodes, other than on Amazon?(This Season)

Last edited:

Does anybody know if there is a Legit app or Device I could use to watch Real World back episodes, other than on Amazon?(This Season)
mtv.com. you might have to sign in with your tv provider.

Dean telling dylan not to **** with jenna but he was caping at the height of her racist remarks

feels like nothing happened this season. terrible casting. still probably better than that season with the exes

Ep:1
Pansexual?
WTH

:rofl:
"Aluminum punani"

Damn ::nerd: "black people like you" "every colored person I've met" , man she came in getting everything off her chest and didn't think anything about it.

-the way Dean and Cee-Jai handled it though was cool, IMO.
They could have easily used that opp to tell her how dumb and small minded and how much she was offending them and used the Cameras too empower that story line blah blah, Cee-Jai brought it back up and the sit down and then ended the ep on how she saw an opportunity where she could use her time educate Jenna on some cultural differences etc.

I'm interested to go back and read the threads reaction.
Also interested to see if Dean and Cee-jai keep the same cool with her as the season progresses

Last edited:
Ep 2:

Go out in Drag? Uh yea no. That would be the end of my Real World Experience. Straight up. Not my thing as a joke as a Halloween Costume or anything. Not happening

-the look on Kayleigh's face when Sabrina kisses Dionne :rofl:
-the looks on Sabrina's face when Kaykeigh kisses Dionne
:rofl:

My man Dean being that good friend to Kayleigh as she talks about Dionne(whole time he's thinking man I'm going to smash of Dionne won't)
-I bet Dionne doesn't smash Kayleigh either. Scared bidness. Guess he ain't skeered.

-she got the D and turned into a B though, she didn't even have to go in on Jenna like that. "My business", like whatever Bird, you just got smashed on Camera girl, it's everyone's bidness

Last edited:
Ep3:

-man Jenna has a man? Dude she needs to break that off so Dean can have some food. Dean is hungry too.

-the Aussie Hunk that made her cry? Damn she's going to break down before too long, shorty has some issues I can see

-when Kayleigh said she had the Best punani that gets dudes sprung I knew she was going to be the one chasing Dionne after the smash session. If she'd actually just take the p away from dude, maybe he'd want it.

-As of now that ish is looking aluminum

Last edited:
Ep4:

-Sabrina on the water bounce! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Man she did every kind of flip in the air, how the hell can you be that un-graceful, holy **** that was bad, damn rag doll, she's fricking smoking *** sexy AF though. Now I bet she has the Gold punani

-oh snap "gay people having sex disgusts me", so much for her and the Pansexuals(I don't know his name yet, he sucks) relationship. That's over. He's about to be super dramatic about this, I can tell

Last edited:
Ep5:
Eh whatever, I watched this one a few days ago as I fell asleep drunk. Super dramatic gay guy gets super dramatic.

Ep6:
CeeJai has become lame. I totally agree with her though and how she feels about the house outside of Dionne and Dean but, she's wack man. She's smart as hell and her attitude is cute, but she's wore her Welcome out with me for some reason. I think it was the Salsa dance.

-bruh, Kailah on this Mountain :wow:

Sidenote: ep6 after show is the first one I've caught as the ep kept rolling, man Jenna is a trip. I mean I could tell by the way she so non-cholantly said all those comments about "colored people" "you kind of black people are cool" etc that she was just ignorant and uneducated culturally or whatever but man, she's so naive. She's cool but she can't get out of her own way and that's sad because she's so old, she might be passed the point of being able to get educated about cultures outside of "the South"

Last edited:
Ep7:

-I don't know that those girls are that good of singers. Trained voices
- Oh I don't know, Sabrina could get it. Dirty sexy man. I dig it.
-Dionne's penthouse cards :rofl:
-Dean and his "planted seeds baby, a little bit of water right there" :smile:
-Jenna asking for the hat and Sabrina saying "like you asking the lady how much the necklace's are and she said 2 for $20 and you were like can I get 2 for $8" :rofl:. I'm obviously a bit delirious from lack of sleep as its now 7am but man, this ish is getting semi-comical

-Jenna about to get worked by CeeJai, or give her some work maybe, Jenna seems to have grown an even bigger backbone, she might put the hands on CeeJai
-the girls trying to write a "duet", man Jenna needs some D, she's a little uptight as of late
-BOY! Kayleigh is looking right in that onesie bathing suit, Ol' Dionne trying to not act salty when the producers asked him about those two in the interviews :smile: boys heart was hurting he couldn't hide that ish
-song sounds terrible, I hope they can clean it up

Last edited:
Ep8:

-Man Dionne lied about his girl being hotter than Sabrina when CeeJai made that bet about him smashing her or whatever. Girl is a wreck dude

- :rofl: @Dean when he was staring at Dionne's girl in the shower and she asked him how to turn the water off

-now the whole episode is a wreck, I'm uncomfortable watching, I can imagine how the RW house feels
-Dionne is cool but he can do better than his crew. That's a **** show and a half

-Dean man, he kinda stepped out of his character too with all that madness
- He saw it when Kayleigh called him out but then CeeJai comes through gassin him up and gassin the situation up and next thing you know, boom. I bet he regrets this episode above all else.
-Of course CeeJai is already up first thing in the a.m. apologizing AGAIN for acting like a clown. Her words could have been powerful but they were coming from a place that was so misguided and amped on Carney juice that, they have little impact (tears and great speech and all)

Episode is a wreck, I'm done with RW for the day

Last edited:
New dude a simp. He coming in trynna marry this *** after 2 weeks.

Everything Jenna does is so forced
laugh.gif

That fake hug after CJ showed her sympathy about being sbused.

The forced kiss when she "chose" Dylan. Cringeworthy.

Then the wheel route to get to CJ and push her.

It's like the camera crew has to will her on.

Man maybe the whole Dylan/Jenna situation really all happened in a day or two and it just seemed like it went on over several days and several dates but damn Dylan, get a new damn t-shirt brudda. I mean holy ****, I've seen Jenna in 5 different fits and you in that same damn Tahoe's with the stretched out sleeves yo.

Even his own girl Jenna said "you wear that t-shirt everyday"
That was the night after she slept in his bed and was feeing guilty so she was salty at him for her being loose, the. I realize, man this cat hasn't taken that shirt off but one other time, and that was the fit he had on when he was first introduced. Wow!

CJ playing victim :smh:

That fight was funny. It's like she lost all muscle control.

I see in the next episode Jenna's still talking. I think she really wants to get kicked off to go back to Austin.

Ep:1
Pansexual?
WTH

I had to look that up when I first saw it :lol: and I'm still confused after reading the definition.

CJ the type that needed a Jordan type bully to entertain that drama.

Her reacting that way to Jenna of all ppl was some fake drama ****.

They needed to cut out all that Mormon s_, Dean's simping and failing, and all these lame missions and just kept the show light by keeping majority of the s_ they didn't show, like Dione sexually harassing the crew and getting yelled at for flopping his D around.

Sometimes RW creators keep trying to make RW something it HASN'T been in decades.
Like, we know in the past, the show dealt with serious issues...but RW ain't the vehicle for that nonsense in today's world.
This is why Jersey Shore was crushing it because it was straight shenanigans.
Let these fools get in some Las Vegas shenanigans.

CJ playing victim
mean.gif

That fight was funny. It's like she lost all muscle control.

I see in the next episode Jenna's still talking. I think she really wants to get kicked off to go back to Austin.
I had to look that up when I first saw it
laugh.gif
and I'm still confused after reading the definition.
theres only 2 eps left. apparantly she gets really reckless with her words to cj next week and thats when the real fight goes down. she goes all out and mentions cotton picking and **** is what I read.

they should go back to letting people get jobs instead of these "missions" and twists

All caught up now.

Def enjoying the season, probably more so because I just got to binge it.

CeeJai really fell apart there in the end.

That confessional was just no

I feel like we will see Dean on some future challenges too.

Off with RoyLee, in with Dean

The next RW season that isn't under production yet, the creators should just pull a fast one and cast 7 or 8 ppl that are actually all built for the challenges :lol: Still guaranteed to end up with some odd balls.

:lol: @ wanting Dean on the challenges. Yall watched him fail with yambs now let's see him get sent home first :lol:

Dione strikes me as the type to get disqualified for doing something debacherous.

Back
Top Bottom