The reason why the Oct.24 th release was canceled

Well i was talking to my friend that works in the Arizona finishline and he was asking me did you guys get the email about the twelves. Apparently they aremaking all the retailers ship out there Jordan twelves because the Japanese find the design and concept of the shoe offensive to there country considering thatthe shoes insole contained the rising sun which is similar to the country's flag. Mabye its because the flag is on the insole idk but they made us shipours out today here in colorado an i was extremly pissed. Then again i can stack more bread for later on this year! But it was a good looking shoe on the feetto bad it has to be redesigned.....

hope the info helps fokes.......
eyes.gif

4th thread today now i know how inglewood feels
smh.gif

Shoe is nothing special anyways

im just stating what they really said in the email to my store some guy was talking bout they are awaiting information from there dm trynna bring up hype thedesign got scraped thats it

^ this was said before in the original post earlier this morning though but thanks for posting

^fosho man i just got the info after i got out of class thats why i was tripping because i just had them on my feet lol

These will release again, they're just going to send em all back to JB and trash the insoles and put normal ones in there....

The japanese were offended by their flag? If it is more sacred to their culture i can respect that..but as of now i'm puzzled.

not like i was getting them anyway

i was puzzled too it might be because they have the jordan logo in the flag idk or the fact that you have the flag as the insole and feet are going on top ofit like your steping on it kinda strange if you ask me

its because its the insole and ppls feet are going to be on them. seems disrespectful in a way but idc i wasn't copping.

Originally Posted by Bigman652

im just stating what they really said in the email to my store some guy was talking bout they are awaiting information from there dm trynna bring up hype the design got scraped thats it
laugh.gif
at jordan brand these days. hype? really? there'snothing to be hyped about jordan brand since '01.
smh.gif

i wasnt going to copp these but now that there gettin scrapped i wish i whould've pick ed a pair up from my boy at finishline
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom