The Recession

I am a college student and a shoe collector....but due to funds by my parents i dont have to go through things that certain people go through to pay forschooling.....and i wanted to know had the recession in America caused anyone to lay off of collecting shoes, especially Jordans due to them typically beingmore expensive than most Nikes, or stop collecting period? I apologize if this has been posted before.....

im in the military and the recession is affecting us i.e, the military because we dont make that much to begin with but i think that most people would be ableto still afford to collect j's if your smart about it. going after cheaper shoes,maybe retro's instead of OG's for now and then waiting til theeconomy gets back right and then go after OG's, buy what you know you can afford now and then get the more expensive sneaks later, well thats just myopinion

Originally Posted by Mac4167

im in the military and the recession is affecting us i.e, the military because we dont make that much to begin with but i think that most people would be able to still afford to collect j's if your smart about it. going after cheaper shoes,maybe retro's instead of OG's for now and then waiting til the economy gets back right and then go after OG's, buy what you know you can afford now and then get the more expensive sneaks later, well thats just my opinion

How much do soldier's get payed? and Its affected me but luckly all next year is 1 highs(Love) at 110$ and lower each and fusions(I never pay retail for)

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

im in the military and the recession is affecting us i.e, the military because we dont make that much to begin with but i think that most people would be able to still afford to collect j's if your smart about it. going after cheaper shoes,maybe retro's instead of OG's for now and then waiting til the economy gets back right and then go after OG's, buy what you know you can afford now and then get the more expensive sneaks later, well thats just my opinion

How much do soldier's get payed? and Its affected me but luckly all next year is 1 highs(Love) at 110$ and lower each and fusions(I never pay retail for)

well it all depends on what rank you are, but we dont get overtime, what you get on the 1 and 15 is it and you have to live off it that whole month, i keepbuying j's because i love too and have been doing it for years now,i dont plan on stopping any time soon,hopefully

this has reach overseas here in Philippines, we are affected..a lot of OFW's are being sent back..particularly in taiwan..apparently a drop on demands oftech. production by usa is causing all of the companies in taiwan to shutdown.

and we are in the business of ofw financing..our company is losing a lot of money..making us affected..etc..so , im on a tight budget...my last pair is the cdp11/12

i dont even know why cats in the military get all giddy about they lil tax free discount on jordans. no disrespect. but yall dudes in the military. i couldcare less about gettin fly when you livin that life.

edit: i know madd dudes go in the military cant find a job in the real world, the pay is nothin special. an yea i never seen a dude in the service with adecent hair cut. Ive met older cats who doin regular bs warehouse jobs who served in the army, marines, etc.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

i dont even know why cats in the military get all giddy about they lil tax free discount on jordans. no disrespect. but yall dudes in the military. i could care less about gettin fly when you livin that life.
Damn
smh.gif

i dont even know why cats in the military get all giddy about they lil tax free discount on jordans. no disrespect. but yall dudes in the military. i could care less about gettin fly when you livin that life.

WORD

laugh.gif
roll.gif

2-3 years of hard life and you get a GREAT THING to put on a resume, soldier benefits, discounts and a more. Wow such a bad life. Yeah it dangerous but thatslife.

lol, im not even going to go there with you,unless you live that life,you dont know what your talking about.

edit: i know madd dudes go in the military cant find a job in the real world, the pay is nothin special. an yea i never seen a dude in the service with a decent hair cut. Ive met older cats who doin regular bs warehouse jobs who served in the army, marines, etc.
I know madd dudes who cant get jobs in the real world people....they aint the only ones.....

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Damn
smh.gif

you sound really dumb and mad disrespectful, I myself couldnt do the whole military thing but you have to respect what they do for our country and puttingtheir lives on the line. Say what you want but that is a hell of a resume booster.

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Damn
smh.gif

you sound really dumb and mad disrespectful, I myself couldnt do the whole military thing but you have to respect what they do for our country and putting their lives on the line. Say what you want but that is a hell of a resume booster.
i think yall got my man wrong- he did say NO disrespect and i don't think he's being negative or clowning...but we do have dudes that bragabout base discounts etc...what i think he's saying is if he was in that position copping the latest jays would be the last thing on his mind- as leastthats how i took it

yeah, I cut back, on everything though not just sneakers. I graduated from college in May with 2 degrees and still cant get a job
smh.gif
. This recession thing istough. I cant even get an interview.

lol, im not even going to go there with you,unless you live that life,you dont know what your talking about.

yea dont respond cause he has no idea what he's talkin bout.

ask those random folks he knew what there MOS was and then think about it....but dude is clueless on this.

oh i feel you then thats probably right id be sending all my extra cheese back home for my fam

edit: i know madd dudes go in the military cant find a job in the real world, the pay is nothin special. an yea i never seen a dude in the service with a decent hair cut. Ive met older cats who doin regular bs warehouse jobs who served in the army, marines, etc.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know its a recession but I'm making an exception ,
For your FINE !#$ ,
If you want that damn bag ...
Go and grab it ,
You can HAVE it !
Just a swipe of this here plastic .
smile.gif

For your FINE +#+ ,
Go and grab it ,
You can HAVE it !
smile.gif

The only good jordans i have ever seen at any PX were fire red III's and Black V's so i bought a bunch of each

Originally Posted by IRAPTHOUGH

For your FINE !#$ ,
Go and grab it ,
You can HAVE it !
smile.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif