The Religious Organization The Family Runs the U.S. Gov! This the so called Illuminati Yall rant abt

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Isn't this the organization that "de-gays" these politicians?
roll.gif

These people's minds are extremely warped... Jesus said the exact OPPOSITE of what they're saying he taught about power...
It's all left up to interpretation.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

I wish y'all read more than a paragraph at a time... Then I'd show u how the connections all lead to the Vatican....

The Vatican is the world wealthiest institution, they have secrets that no one can fathom. Their library is more secured than fort Knox and their political influence is not matched by anyone....

The church funded slavery and it was done in the name of GOD.

Most of y'all are prolly Catholics or christians so this will be very hard for u to accept
but none of that is evidence of anything. of course they have money, and why wouldn't a library of irreplaceable, ancient, pricelessartifacts be guarded night and day?

the whole secrets thing is meh. people swear they have these incredible secrets, but have no idea what they could be because theyre so"unfathomable" but they HAVE TO exist.

and everyone funded slavery back in the day. hell africans were supplying the man power at wholesale prices.

erm...damn...i didn't know so many politicians were part of it. I do know one of my customers was an ex member. Apparently he owns a "home" whereex-members stay...its like a 20 room house where the ex-members can rehabilitate or whatever. Some of the girls he used to bring thru who lived there were
pimp.gif
tho. They're very free about sex and promiscuity...likely one reason why there's so many politicians in it. But I've read that there's a lot ofbrainwashing that goes along with it and a lot of other stuff that goes along with being a member

Originally Posted by devildog1776

I wish y'all read more than a paragraph at a time... Then I'd show u how the connections all lead to the Vatican....

The Vatican is the world wealthiest institution, they have secrets that no one can fathom. Their library is more secured than fort Knox and their political influence is not matched by anyone....

The church funded slavery and it was done in the name of GOD.

Most of y'all are prolly Catholics or christians so this will be very hard for u to accept

Yep. Some say they were responsible for the Vietnam War.

sounds like they are republicans from the NPR story... just a conservative group no gay's and american empire

Back
Top Bottom