The RETRO Gaming Thread!

^looks brand new
Actually does look good for its age. I have a couple boxes at my moms house that's just consoles. One was the original Xbox and games/accessories, a ps2 and games/accessories and a Dreamcast with games/accessories. Another was a nes, snes, genesis, GameCube, an N64 and that PsONE. They're all in "good shape" considering how old they are. Gonna bust them out slowly so I don't make a mess of things lol

Actually does look good for its age. I have a couple boxes at my moms house that's just consoles. One was the original Xbox and games/accessories, a ps2 and games/accessories and a Dreamcast with games/accessories. Another was a nes, snes, genesis, GameCube, an N64 and that PsONE. They're all in "good shape" considering how old they are. Gonna bust them out slowly so I don't make a mess of things lol

Bro if I were u I'd take the SNES out and play immediately..been looking for months for the right price..that's my fave console ever

I feel that the same cornballs that were 'sneakerheads' or into sneaker 'collecting' have moved onto retro consoles with their same 'gotta catch 'em all mentality'. These goofs keep pushing the prices of retro games and consoles upwards. :smh:

I don't believe those pickups posts

But I went to a half price books...damn who makes their prices lol it's straight eBay buy it now prices up there...I seem shenmue sealed I thought it said 10.00...it said 100$ lol

41831Z8SESL.jpg

But I went to a half price books...damn who makes their prices lol it's straight eBay buy it now prices up there...I seem shenmue sealed I thought it said 10.00...it said 100$ lol

Half-price books is a sham, I literally shook my head when I saw the prices of some of the retro gaming stuff in there.

You want some retro gaming stuff, you're better off at a pawn shop.........I literally found a copy of Super Mario All-Stars SNES cartridge at around $5 in a pawn shop (I would've copped, but I don't have a SNES console........and the pawn shop didn't have a SNES console either).

Half-price books is a sham, I literally shook my head when I saw the prices of some of the retro gaming stuff in there.

You want some retro gaming stuff, you're better off at a pawn shop.........I literally found a copy of Super Mario All-Stars SNES cartridge at around $5 in a pawn shop (I would've copped, but I don't have a SNES console........and the pawn shop didn't have a SNES console either).

Damn you should of copped, I honestly Buy and resell games and use the money for games I want or at least for trade bait

I don't believe those pickups posts

shenmue is the most sought after dreamcast game..I think that is actually the average price lol

image.png
Ya boy just copped this for the retro station..it is somewhat enhanced definition..but I couldn't say no to the price and its minimal weight and size..I could put this anywhere ..$40 at the thrift shop ..50% off today..total $20 could not let it pass..I want a small
CRTV but this will do for now..has its own stand and even a carrying handle in the back..I love it..now just to get an SNES and SNES games..I do think older consoles look somewhat strange on big tvs

Back
Top Bottom