The RETRO Gaming Thread!

The arcade game was great too. It's more of a traditional beat'em up and X-Men 2 on Genesis was a beat'em up/platformer. It was everything I wanted in a game as a kid.

X-Men_2_Clone_Wars_cover.jpg

I'm trying to remember if I played that game before.. I may just buy it for the heck of it..

:pimp: me and the bros spent countless hours on this. Those days when passwords had to be written down. We'd let our cousins borrow and see how far they'd get. Still got it on my shelf..memory lane!

Last edited:
Bart's Nightmare. Anybody familiar with that game? I enjoyed the SNES version.

And what about BALLZ?

Bart's Nightmare. Anybody familiar with that game? I enjoyed the SNES version.

And what about BALLZ?

I loved that game. The arcade game, Bart's Nightmare, Virtual Bart, Krusty's Super Fun House, etc. The Simpson's have so many good games. I always wished they would make a new Hit & Run or another open world GTA-esque game. Same for Futurama with an open world New New York where you can go into the sewers or fly to Mars.

I never played Ballz, but I remember seeing the box everywhere in used games racks at places like Blockbuster back in the day. Was it good? It never looked appealing.

^^ Always wanted to try Secret of Mana and Chrono Trigger. Have both of them on my PSP but have yet to find time to play them.

Speaking of the Simpsons games, this game have me hours of enjoyment man

I loved the Bartman stage on the pirate ship

final fantasy iv is my favorite game of all time. I picked up almost all versions of it when they were re-releasing it haha.

So what is going on with the Twisted Metal and Destruction Derby series?

The last games they made were for which systems?

Back
Top Bottom