The RETRO Gaming Thread!

As far as retro games go, I replayed Earthbound this year, along with a lot of the classic Castlevania games. Great times.

My friend rented conkers bad fur day on a whim. We were blown away as we played it for hours and hours on end. I'd say it was more fun than Goldeneye, and up there with mario kart.

Dl_RLNVs_Qn6_Hymoj_RTytl_T_1_Njst_UPx_HPBzd_Al_Exx_70.jpg

All of you who are into retro gaming really need to check out the GPD XD. Battery life is legit and you can run so many games on it. I've been playing alot of arcade, PSX, N64 and Dreamcast games on it

I remember not getting the PS2 for Christmas the year it released and crying all day long as I hit my family/friends houses and seeing that they got it :lol:.

Been playing this Classic Mini for the past 2 days... 

Bought some EMIO Edge Joysticks for it and it's been War with anyone who steps in the crib

Tecmo Bowl Champ talking here!! 
nthat.gif

It's fickle at times but usually works

Teorder RCA Composite AV CVBS to HDMI Audio Video Mini Converter Adaptor Full HD 720P 1080P with USB Charge Cable Support PAL/NTSC for PS3/STB/ Xbox/VHS/VCR/Blue-Ray DVD Players/TV/PC Amazon product ASIN B01G6R3VEM
Oh, man. I didn't know they were this cheap in price.

How's the clarity on your screen? Pretty good?

Kind of has me interested in finally getting my AV cables for my SNES and looking for a dreamcast 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom