The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Dude melee in the console, plus the wavebird receiver, WHAT

how was the price on the gamecube “bundle”, lol

Still an awesome deal. The purple one happens to be my favorite color for it and fits perfectly. I had a similar deal where I got a boxed black GameCube with 1 controller (GameStop controller) and inside was Zelda Wind Waker for $15

Last night on Easy

But I was playing with a non-gamer in that 2nd Player Slot..

I have ONLY used Cherry. I will probably go back through with others.
Can you play SoR4 online? Would be amazing if you could, wouldn't mind linking up playing old school games with some of ya'll. Contra, Super C, Double Dragon, would be sick if you could play them online.

Can you play SoR4 online? Would be amazing if you could, wouldn't mind linking up playing old school games with some of ya'll. Contra, Super C, Double Dragon, would be sick if you could play them online.

I tried putting folks on PARSEC but I don't think anyone looked into it.

But Parsec is a tool that allows PC users to do exactly what you said.

Monthly gamecube grind- Saw this mint copy of f zero at a good price and I jumped on it.
D9036DA2-019D-4993-BA64-A6734064255F.jpeg

64F80019-B340-4755-81B6-2D065BB36061.jpeg

Trying to get mario strikers next but prices are wild

Monthly gamecube grind- Saw this mint copy of f zero at a good price and I jumped on it.
Trying to get mario strikers next but prices are wild

Oh nice! How much did you spend on it if you don’t mind me asking. I have that one and got lucky finding it at the thrift store for $3. Same for Mario Strikers that one might be missing the instruction manual.

Oh nice! How much did you spend on it if you don’t mind me asking. I have that one and got lucky finding it at the thrift store for $3. Same for Mario Strikers that one might be missing the instruction manual.
About 15x more than you did :smh: but this copy looks like it was never used so I’m happy. Willing to shell out a few more dollars for better condition. Also came from an original owner and not a reseller

The forgotten AKI/Asmik game that was the God Father to the N64 Wrestling Games.

PS1: Virtual Pro Wrestling (WCW vs the World)

I stopped by Goodwill today and found a GameCube wavebird controller....no receiver though. I looked everywhere for it but no luck :frown:

The forgotten AKI/Asmik game that was the God Father to the N64 Wrestling Games.

PS1: Virtual Pro Wrestling (WCW vs the World)

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican I know Aki/Asmik Ace are defunct but it's mind boggling that no one has stepped up to procure their game engine. Bump the number of wrestlers on screen from 4 to 8/10, include an actual referee and just increase the character model polygon counts.

The hand drawn animations and collision detection of the Aki game is so much better than the garbage they have presently. It was a damn shame when WWF switched to the Yukes game engine for their GameCube games. I stopped caring about them after the GameCube. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom