The RETRO Gaming Thread!

What are some of the worst video game kickstarters you guys ever heard about?

Have any of you ever backed any?

Dug these out in my garage. Don't know why I have 2 Marvel Vs Capcom 2's :lol:

CD54B28C-E545-4145-B808-7F8D35BEFF5E.jpeg

I'm in the mood to replay GTA III, GTA Vice City + Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories along with V, but I think I have no real love for IV and extensions, love bikers' style but haven't a great memory of these 3 ones, might give them a try later. I also need to do Chinatown Wars one day...Because despite of its aspect in comparison of others, it looks great compared to I and II...
Here's my GTA III session of today, if some people interested ( I comment a lot of FIFA, because football means rage but for this one I prefered to stay quiet, so no annoying comments on it :lol: )

_edited_

Last edited:
Really? 4 over 1?
I didn't have an emotional attachment with 1 at all.

I never owned it back in the day, I always had to go over somebody's house to play it.

4 is a special game.

I respectfully disagree, the soundtrack's better than 2 and the sprites although small are serviceable enough to get the job done. It's a simple beat 'em up that gets the job done.

It's music so there is a high level of subjectivity there but nah. :lol:

1 does not hold up.
It's cool but it would be the last one I would fire up to play in 2021.

Same here. The 1st one has always been my favorite. I play it whenever it’s on a compilation disc or even those crappy @games joints.

Sometimes you just want a simple, 'move to right and beat the crap out of goons' game without worrying about scores, juggling/kiting, etc... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd rate them as 1, 3+2 on equal footing while 4's a different game, but a good game nevertheless. Looking forward to the DLC.

Last edited:
My month long dry spell of going to the thrift stores is over, haha. I picked up the following games for $1

GameCube - NHL ‘06
GameCube - NFL Blitz 2003
PS3 - Grand Theft Auto V
PS3 - Ultimate Action “triple pack” (factory sealed)
PS2 - Grand Theft Auto Vice City
PS2 - LEGO Star Wars original trilogy
PS2 - Star Wars Battlefront 2
Wii - Wii Sports
Wii - Mario & Sonic Olympics
Wii - Gremlins Gizmo
Wii - Super Mario Galaxy 2
Wii - Batman: Brave and the bold

Back
Top Bottom