THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

If they're selling them 2 week early they don't care about being "fined".
Well it's just that I don't know if the store could get in trouble with Nike for breaking release date so I rather not put that info out there. 
Also I didn't pay "reseller" price for the shoes I bought them like any other release. 
laugh.gif

c4 wrote:
I'm in the bay and I want those right now! 
laugh.gif

Check your pm.

Well it's just that I don't know if the store could get in trouble with Nike for breaking release date so I rather not put that info out there. 
Also I didn't pay "reseller" price for the shoes I bought them like any other release. 
laugh.gif

c4 wrote:
laugh.gif

Check your pm.

their is always someone trying to start something in this thread I see why the first one got locked
eyes.gif

their is always someone trying to start something in this thread I see why the first one got locked
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by cornzilla

laugh.gif

c4 wrote:
laugh.gif
well i'm glad you copped them bro. props to you.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by cornzilla

laugh.gif

c4 wrote:
laugh.gif
well i'm glad you copped them bro. props to you.
smokin.gif

Does anyone that already has the barcas have the sku numbers? I'm talking about the larger number on the shoe tag, not the one on the nike U.K. website. If so will do some legwork. Thanks

Does anyone that already has the barcas have the sku numbers? I'm talking about the larger number on the shoe tag, not the one on the nike U.K. website. If so will do some legwork. Thanks

Well I have friends in Bay Area so if you'd pm me that addy or name of the spot I would appreciate it.
No worries you just had to ask. Check your PM.
laugh.gif

Well I have friends in Bay Area so if you'd pm me that addy or name of the spot I would appreciate it.
No worries you just had to ask. Check your PM.
laugh.gif

the camos look real dope, i just cant see myself wearing them. i'm finally making another trip down to the chicago HoH friday so i'll probably walk away with a new pair... smh but atleast it's payday
laugh.gif

the camos look real dope, i just cant see myself wearing them. i'm finally making another trip down to the chicago HoH friday so i'll probably walk away with a new pair... smh but atleast it's payday
laugh.gif

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but they're opening up a HOH at South Coast Plaza this Friday the 27th. Guy told me they're going to have some new releases and maybe restocks of other hard to find Shoes.

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but they're opening up a HOH at South Coast Plaza this Friday the 27th. Guy told me they're going to have some new releases and maybe restocks of other hard to find Shoes.

We are all sneaker heads and should help each other.

With that out of the way.

TRUE SF
(My homegirl works at the spot and no they will not get in trouble)

Edit - Thanks to everyone that has dropped info on where to cop kicks!
pimp.gif
  If someone didn't post ATMOS was doing phone orders on the YOTR Air Force 1 I would of never got them.

Back
Top Bottom