THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Can anyone with the Barcas post the SKU on the tag of the shoe please? Asked about 10 pages back so thought I'd try again. Would be greatly appreciated. Mangos and the blues.

Can anyone with the Barcas post the SKU on the tag of the shoe please? Asked about 10 pages back so thought I'd try again. Would be greatly appreciated. Mangos and the blues.

IMO concord camo>blue camo>khaki camo.at first glance the blue camo kind of resemble the entourages

IMO concord camo>blue camo>khaki camo.at first glance the blue camo kind of resemble the entourages

Concord camo looks nice.   I like the khaki more than I thought I would.  Don't understand why they are doing so much "camo" though.  I think it kind of dillutes the whole thing too much and would have been fine with 1 or 2 max of these kinds of colorways.  Khaki ones would have been sick with clear army green or khaki colored outsole though.

Concord camo looks nice.   I like the khaki more than I thought I would.  Don't understand why they are doing so much "camo" though.  I think it kind of dillutes the whole thing too much and would have been fine with 1 or 2 max of these kinds of colorways.  Khaki ones would have been sick with clear army green or khaki colored outsole though.

Originally Posted by Freeze

carbonsilver wrote:

Those samples TY had with the red flywire looked dope. Looked like lasers or something.

pic?

Wore these today.
2cqlbg9.png

Bought 2 pairs as I wasn't sure which size would fit better - always planned to return one pair but now considering sending back both.

Back
Top Bottom