THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

ntnycamo.jpg
best one
These look the best.

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Got them on Friday and wore them the next day. Such a summertime shoe
pimp.gif

Nice......hairy legs I might add....which make me feel better about me copping them and rocking them with shorts
smile.gif

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Got them on Friday and wore them the next day. Such a summertime shoe
pimp.gif

Nice......hairy legs I might add....which make me feel better about me copping them and rocking them with shorts
smile.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

via ntny's fb

ntnycamo.jpg

is that the final version of the khaki camos? i hope not
tired.gif
I actually like this version better on the khaki camo than the khaki outsoles on the ones that's releasing.
These camp Kobe will look great with a pair of camo shorts and some black fitted tshirt
pimp.gif
Summer time is here

Originally Posted by thapointguy

via ntny's fb

ntnycamo.jpg

is that the final version of the khaki camos? i hope not
tired.gif
I actually like this version better on the khaki camo than the khaki outsoles on the ones that's releasing.
These camp Kobe will look great with a pair of camo shorts and some black fitted tshirt
pimp.gif
Summer time is here

my friend walked in to Niketown London today and scored home Barcas for me 94.99 Pounds the Rate was 1.77 so 168.13 later i have secured at least one cw

my friend walked in to Niketown London today and scored home Barcas for me 94.99 Pounds the Rate was 1.77 so 168.13 later i have secured at least one cw

Originally Posted by yungone350

props 

Originally Posted by yungone350

props 

Back
Top Bottom