THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by Luong1209

i wear a 13 and i tried on the concords today and they felt horrible

like it was twisting my foot

i want to cop the tour yellows, think they could go nice with some burgundy or purple gear

but these are horrible in terms of comfort

btw where can i cop the tour yellows
Imagine Kanye or Wale wearing them and not twisting their ankles.
Laugh laugh, but still no one in that thread has given me someone rocking the 2s and 3s and wearing a fresh outfit
I'm convinced most of yall wear basketball shorts/sweats on the regular, because you have jobs so no need to spend a buttload of money on jeans and stuff, which is fine

I on the other hand dress like Wale a bit, in the fat that he usually wears a shirt, a nice cap, some jeans, and some nice kicks
lol this dude is wales biggest fan, probably writes him fan mail praising the way he dresses,

I on the other hand think wale is garbage and I think he would shake his head at you for being a follower and dressing like him, probably laugh at you a little bit too
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

i wear a 13 and i tried on the concords today and they felt horrible

like it was twisting my foot

i want to cop the tour yellows, think they could go nice with some burgundy or purple gear

but these are horrible in terms of comfort

btw where can i cop the tour yellows
Imagine Kanye or Wale wearing them and not twisting their ankles.
Laugh laugh, but still no one in that thread has given me someone rocking the 2s and 3s and wearing a fresh outfit
I'm convinced most of yall wear basketball shorts/sweats on the regular, because you have jobs so no need to spend a buttload of money on jeans and stuff, which is fine

I on the other hand dress like Wale a bit, in the fat that he usually wears a shirt, a nice cap, some jeans, and some nice kicks
lol this dude is wales biggest fan, probably writes him fan mail praising the way he dresses,

I on the other hand think wale is garbage and I think he would shake his head at you for being a follower and dressing like him, probably laugh at you a little bit too
roll.gif

i got family out in portugal.. but my parents are goin out there in auguest.. i should have them get me a pair of homes or aways if they can!

i got family out in portugal.. but my parents are goin out there in auguest.. i should have them get me a pair of homes or aways if they can!

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

Aways are already sold out, and Homes will be sold out too by AUGUST.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

Aways are already sold out, and Homes will be sold out too by AUGUST.
ohwell.gif

Got my TY from Eastbay today. No double box, just bagged. Thankfully the box wasnt too beat up and the shoes were in good shape.

Got my TY from Eastbay today. No double box, just bagged. Thankfully the box wasnt too beat up and the shoes were in good shape.

Originally Posted by maulrat

Thats why I no longer order from Eastbay

Originally Posted by maulrat

Thats why I no longer order from Eastbay

The money I'm able to save through Eastbay doesn't matter to me. They could ship it in a grocery bag for all I care as long as the shoes are in perfect condition I'm straight.
laugh.gif
at those complaining about messed up boxes. I guess I haven't experienced anything like that I can laugh about it.

The money I'm able to save through Eastbay doesn't matter to me. They could ship it in a grocery bag for all I care as long as the shoes are in perfect condition I'm straight.
laugh.gif
at those complaining about messed up boxes. I guess I haven't experienced anything like that I can laugh about it.

yeah i def understand about the whole box situation but the discounts and tax free for my state is sometimes better than ndc with no coupon codes.

yeah i def understand about the whole box situation but the discounts and tax free for my state is sometimes better than ndc with no coupon codes.

Originally Posted by just another pair

this

Originally Posted by just another pair

this

Back
Top Bottom