THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

mad.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

I have to cop a pair of camo's tomorrow after work. Is footlocker letting people use the military discount on these? If so I might have to rush to HOH today
that would be messed up if they denied MILITARY discount on CAMO shoes 
laugh.gif
. if they don't let you, that should be your argument. 
thanks mjrod! idk how to quote twice so i'm just gonna do it like this lol.

I have to cop a pair of camo's tomorrow after work. Is footlocker letting people use the military discount on these? If so I might have to rush to HOH today
laugh.gif

good for all you guys with your coupons and vip incentives

i got 25 off my TY

good for all you guys with your coupons and vip incentives

i got 25 off my TY

i wish some of my local spots had the choas or the helicopters in stock.. so i can put them on layaway!

i wish some of my local spots had the choas or the helicopters in stock.. so i can put them on layaway!

Originally Posted by gzagenius

picked up white, black and purple venomenom shirts at outlet for $15 each. pair of kobe socks for $10 too!

nice, went to the outlet the other day. they didnt have jack. they had the black venomenom shirt but wanted the white which they didnt have
mad.gif

Originally Posted by gzagenius

picked up white, black and purple venomenom shirts at outlet for $15 each. pair of kobe socks for $10 too!

nice, went to the outlet the other day. they didnt have jack. they had the black venomenom shirt but wanted the white which they didnt have
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ALittleBitCooler

laugh.gif

Yeah didn't even look at it that way. I'm heading to hoh serramonte tomorrow and try to cop with my military discount.. thanks man.

Originally Posted by ALittleBitCooler

laugh.gif

Yeah didn't even look at it that way. I'm heading to hoh serramonte tomorrow and try to cop with my military discount.. thanks man.

i just noticed something w/ the blue camos.  here's a comparison on the color differences between the gr and the iD.  the print is the same, but the color blocking is a little different.

here is a pic of the gr
nike-zoom-kobe-vi-blue-camouflage-1-600x450.jpg

here's a pic of my iD
396915707.jpg

here's the diffence in the camo color blocking:  what's blk on the gr is royal on the iD and what's royal on the gr is blk on the iD.  it seems the lighter shade of blue is in the same placement on both pairs, but maybe a darker shade of blue comapared to the iD, but it just could be the lighting as well. there's no little splatter marks on the iD's either (ie the red splatter on the olives, neon on the blues and blue on the urban camos).  the fly wire isn't noticable on the iD.  the only thing i wish i could've had on my pair is having a nubuck heel instead of leather.  oh..and as i've stated before, wish the iD's were a matted finish.

i just noticed something w/ the blue camos.  here's a comparison on the color differences between the gr and the iD.  the print is the same, but the color blocking is a little different.

here is a pic of the gr
nike-zoom-kobe-vi-blue-camouflage-1-600x450.jpg

here's a pic of my iD
396915707.jpg

here's the diffence in the camo color blocking:  what's blk on the gr is royal on the iD and what's royal on the gr is blk on the iD.  it seems the lighter shade of blue is in the same placement on both pairs, but maybe a darker shade of blue comapared to the iD, but it just could be the lighting as well. there's no little splatter marks on the iD's either (ie the red splatter on the olives, neon on the blues and blue on the urban camos).  the fly wire isn't noticable on the iD.  the only thing i wish i could've had on my pair is having a nubuck heel instead of leather.  oh..and as i've stated before, wish the iD's were a matted finish.

Back
Top Bottom