THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Yea, I thought so too. However, the manager was very polite and cool when he explained the policy to me. He actually walked around the store showing me all the new kicks they had just gotten in and tried to get me to buy another Kobe 6 that I could get the discount on. He also said to come back in 2 weeks and if they were still available he would give me the discount on them. Of course like most sneakerheads I wanted them now and since these were a QS they might not be available in 2 weeks.  
just keep your pair DS, return them in 2 weeks, and buy it right back w/military discount.  most footlocker employees will do this for u.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Yea, I thought so too. However, the manager was very polite and cool when he explained the policy to me. He actually walked around the store showing me all the new kicks they had just gotten in and tried to get me to buy another Kobe 6 that I could get the discount on. He also said to come back in 2 weeks and if they were still available he would give me the discount on them. Of course like most sneakerheads I wanted them now and since these were a QS they might not be available in 2 weeks.  
just keep your pair DS, return them in 2 weeks, and buy it right back w/military discount.  most footlocker employees will do this for u.

Only place in Hawaii that let's me use my mil discount on release weekend in Hawaii is foot action; except on Js... But they honor coupons right away...

Only if the manager is working tho

Only place in Hawaii that let's me use my mil discount on release weekend in Hawaii is foot action; except on Js... But they honor coupons right away...

Only if the manager is working tho

Got bored and tried a lace swap on my Del Sols...laces are from CD IV's. Still not sure if I like it though.

Got bored and tried a lace swap on my Del Sols...laces are from CD IV's. Still not sure if I like it though.

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

is this site real... seems to good to be true... but i cant figure out if it is.....

http://www.nikefactoryoutletstoreus.com/

If its to good to be true it usually is......fakes, with real pics
yea but if you look in the FAQ's section u will notice that it says

Q7: Are your products of good quality and brand new?

A: We are the authorized online store supplier for Nike Inc. All the productsare with good quality and they are brand new. Not second hand ones. The shoeswill come with authentic packing.

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

is this site real... seems to good to be true... but i cant figure out if it is.....

http://www.nikefactoryoutletstoreus.com/

If its to good to be true it usually is......fakes, with real pics
yea but if you look in the FAQ's section u will notice that it says

Q7: Are your products of good quality and brand new?

A: We are the authorized online store supplier for Nike Inc. All the productsare with good quality and they are brand new. Not second hand ones. The shoeswill come with authentic packing.

In the FAQ's section

Q8: Why your price is so cheap?

A:Our shoes are taken out from authentic factory directly which makes lower cost of the shoes. No need pay for import tax and so on.

Clearly the person that responded has attended many ESL classes

In the FAQ's section

Q8: Why your price is so cheap?

A:Our shoes are taken out from authentic factory directly which makes lower cost of the shoes. No need pay for import tax and so on.

Clearly the person that responded has attended many ESL classes

people lie alll the time, especially on the internet. any site selling Jordan XI's for under $100 should be a huge red flag

people lie alll the time, especially on the internet. any site selling Jordan XI's for under $100 should be a huge red flag

yea i agree... if i had a twitter i would post it on Nike twitter site and ask them

yea i agree... if i had a twitter i would post it on Nike twitter site and ask them

Back
Top Bottom