THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

I'd much rather have Chinas than Concords though, but sucks you weren't able to get the pair you were looking for.

I'd much rather have Chinas than Concords though, but sucks you weren't able to get the pair you were looking for.

wow nice pics of the blue camos a page back! if it weren't for the solar red lebrons then i'd have them now lol.

wow nice pics of the blue camos a page back! if it weren't for the solar red lebrons then i'd have them now lol.

Originally Posted by nightgrayson1

Between the DEL SOL'S & CHAOS which would be a must have?

Personally I feel like in 5 years the Del Sols will be one of the most remembered Colorways.  Love that shoe

Originally Posted by nightgrayson1

Between the DEL SOL'S & CHAOS which would be a must have?

Personally I feel like in 5 years the Del Sols will be one of the most remembered Colorways.  Love that shoe

NT's back!

If you're going for value, of course the chaos will be more valuable.
But personally, I'd keep the del sols EASY.

NT's back!

If you're going for value, of course the chaos will be more valuable.
But personally, I'd keep the del sols EASY.

Copped with $25 off...
1106301317da15a9dceb844515.jpg

1106301317e4f13785cb453807.jpg

11063013176851f2841dfe9c19.jpg

gotta quick question.. on the All Stars, is the Nike swoosh on the sides of the shoes spray painted on the shoes with over spray?

gotta quick question.. on the All Stars, is the Nike swoosh on the sides of the shoes spray painted on the shoes with over spray?

Back
Top Bottom