THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Got my Marbles yesterday, they look great in person—wanted something clean and sleek to compliment my other two pairs of VIs which are kind of over-the-top (IDs and Glass Blues), and these definitely come through on that count.
Hadn't seen anyone post a note about this detail though, so I thought I'd share a couple photos. They use an interesting textured fabric on the heel and top of the tongue to give it an extra nice luminescence. I don't know if it is totally unique for the VIs, but my other pairs have nothing like this.

marble1.jpg

marble2.jpg

Got my Marbles yesterday, they look great in person—wanted something clean and sleek to compliment my other two pairs of VIs which are kind of over-the-top (IDs and Glass Blues), and these definitely come through on that count.
Hadn't seen anyone post a note about this detail though, so I thought I'd share a couple photos. They use an interesting textured fabric on the heel and top of the tongue to give it an extra nice luminescence. I don't know if it is totally unique for the VIs, but my other pairs have nothing like this.

marble1.jpg

marble2.jpg

"Marbles" or whatever they're called now look great in person and in those pics. Remind me of the the Adidas The Kobe silver colorway.

"Marbles" or whatever they're called now look great in person and in those pics. Remind me of the the Adidas The Kobe silver colorway.

had a nightmare last night that my local footlocker had grinches but not in my size
late night NT ftl 
sick.gif

had a nightmare last night that my local footlocker had grinches but not in my size
late night NT ftl 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by theone218

late night NT ftl 
sick.gif

sounds like it's time for a new hobby.
roll.gif
roll.gif

finally saw both camos yesterday and was ALMOST compelled to get them, but hopefully i can hold off until they hit the sales rack. 

late night NT ftl 
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

finally saw both camos yesterday and was ALMOST compelled to get them, but hopefully i can hold off until they hit the sales rack. 

Originally Posted by peks03

late night NT ftl 
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

You might want to get them now and play it safe, I have a feeling these will not be hittin any sales racks.

Originally Posted by peks03

late night NT ftl 
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

You might want to get them now and play it safe, I have a feeling these will not be hittin any sales racks.

was messing around with my del sols, swapped the black laces in them for some purple laces from a pair of iD Vs. what do you guys think?

was messing around with my del sols, swapped the black laces in them for some purple laces from a pair of iD Vs. what do you guys think?

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

Finally got some good pics of my Mango's.  More on the way.

to me the Barcelona Pak is like the Aston Martin of last year with the bonus of having 2 Kobe's instead of just one
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

Finally got some good pics of my Mango's.  More on the way.

to me the Barcelona Pak is like the Aston Martin of last year with the bonus of having 2 Kobe's instead of just one
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hey guys.. for those who beat their pairs on the court, can you do a comparison?

after my soles have flattened, the shoes grip to the floor great. but i'm scared they're going to wear out. i've had the pair on the left since late january, and the one on the right is brand new.

are these gonna last or what? is it the pattern, or does the same thing happen with herringbone?

photo11070293616pm.jpg

i want these shoes to last at least until next year, they're performance beasts
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom