THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by kcjc0921

Hi Guys anyone kung sino nkaka alam kung san makakabili ng authentic SMART ALLSTAR jersey nila KOBE BRYANT please give me some details trip ko tlaga unug jersey na un thanks in advance!!

u lost me
bro. what the hell? ingarish onri. NT isn't local.

Just picked up the gradient concords and the cool greys. Definitely coming around on these..just waiting for the aces and those team reds!

Mangos are still on the hotlist to cop. Some dudes are wanting prices as if they were yeezys they are so loco.

Is there not a new coupon so I can cop a pair on discount?

Also does anyone have an eastbay coupon? Trying to get the lil nino a pair of urbans.

the new "club purples" 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Mangos are still on the hotlist to cop. Some dudes are wanting prices as if they were yeezys they are so loco.
I haven't seen anyone wanting 1000 for them.
Remember there's only 250 produced and they only released in Europe.

On the flip side all I seem to see is people lowball like crazy for them.

Something different. I would've like it more if the gold was only on the toe area and not on the medial side as well.

been out of this thread for a minute now...had to stop in after seeing those club purples. real nice shoe, in terms of lakers cw's id have to say this one is at the top for me.

The club purples almost look an accidental colorway. Like the paint machine was running on fumes and ran out of the color. They look dope though.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

those club purples are better than grinch, 3d's and every single other overhyped zk6. 

no i'm not overhyping these, they're just sick 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom