THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by tuxedo1208

In the midst of all these upcoming releases Al's Sports has put both the Volt Camos & Urban Camos on sale for 84.49 w/ free shipping & no tax outside of Utah.

Sizes 8.5 - 13

http://www.alssports.com/kobe/Search

Use the quick view option to see all the colorways.
Is this place legit?  I want to order the camos but I know nothing about this site.  I never heard of them

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

I'm thinking white laces will really set those off.

Most of y'all might think this sounds disgusting but....Already in the works!

black speckles all around, excluding the back lower heel... Black laces.... Black speckles on the tongue.... And black socks once they get on the court!

eeeewweeeeeeeeeee!!! Cocoa lotion all day!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by guesshooiem

In the midst of all these upcoming releases Al's Sports has put both the Volt Camos & Urban Camos on sale for 84.49 w/ free shipping & no tax outside of Utah.

Sizes 8.5 - 13

Is this place legit?  I want to order the camos but I know nothing about this site.  I never heard of them

It's legit but if a lot of ppl place the order it can be out of the size but their system doesn't know that. Best to quickly order it.

I might buy the think pinks and display them in my room. Im not a big fan of wearing pink shoes but the idea of kobe x thinkpink is too dope

kobe 6 all-star sz 7.5, 11.5 up at ontario mills, $99.99. tried to cop a sz 10.5 or 11 but they didnt have my sz.

^nice p/u. i already got 1 pair in sz 10.5 and i have only rocked them once, great looking shoe though. the deal on the urban camos at al's is awesome.

^ Phone order homie. I live all the way out in Indiana and I have an 11.5 on the way.

Edit:

laugh.gif
 I just read your sig. My bad homie.

Originally Posted by guesshooiem

Sizes 8.5 - 13

It's legit, I have ordered from them before. Inventory update isn't live unfortunately as TPG stated.

Originally Posted by never wear them

black speckles all around, excluding the back lower heel... Black laces.... Black speckles on the tongue.... And black socks once they get on the court!

laugh.gif
LOL, you got your boy mikeJordache23 all wet for you again with this comment.

He's up to his PM antics again...
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by riddla713

kobe 6 all-star sz 7.5, 11.5 up at ontario mills, $99.99. tried to cop a sz 10.5 or 11 but they didnt have my sz.

I took the 11
frown.gif
and the 12 for my little brother.

I got to go out there. .

laugh.gif
LOL, you got your boy mikeJordache23 all wet for you again with this comment.

He's up to his PM antics again...
roll.gif
roll.gif

a8635f5d813b8ff91f846e288e894c7ee6d690a.gif

laugh.gif
that idiot doesn't PM anymore. Don't know why he's still lurkin after being banned for about a year. Smh.

960358728a5886f415af69468ef71907d2e445f.gif

The Best Think Pink shoes to date.

Oh the possibilities that I have with this shoe.
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 LMFAO!!! I just let my whole office know I'm not working by the way I laughed out loud at this. GREAT gif!

Back
Top Bottom