THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by alexandraj

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Yeah this spot near me has every kobe still except ocs,3ds, eastlas, grinches, and chinas. so its kinda cool.

Had 2 pairs of del sols and will be returning one for some TYs.

You still have BHMs?
Alexandraj - PMed
Returned my gradients seeing as i did like them but didn't love them. Plus tours are coming and I love those 
laugh.gif

I feel like I might be the only one doubling up on tours. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by civickid96

All this talk about the Barcelonas and I'm probably one of the only few that just doesn't feel them. Being limited doesn't help either.

Got my $71 pair of Gradients from nbastore.com and they are quite nice. Waiting for a pair of Tour Yellows this weekend too.

Gonna see what's the last of the remaining Kobe VI's and then just move on to the 7s and other retros/sneakers this year. Have to admit, the Kobe VI got me back into collecting full time again...
embarassed.gif

How did you get them for that cheap?

All this talk about the Barcelonas and I'm probably one of the only few that just doesn't feel them. Being limited doesn't help either.

Got my $71 pair of Gradients from nbastore.com and they are quite nice. Waiting for a pair of Tour Yellows this weekend too.

Gonna see what's the last of the remaining Kobe VI's and then just move on to the 7s and other retros/sneakers this year. Have to admit, the Kobe VI got me back into collecting full time again...
embarassed.gif

those grey/royal tb's look nice. probably will have to wait til they hit outlets to pick up a pair. 

those grey/royal tb's look nice. probably will have to wait til they hit outlets to pick up a pair. 

embarassed.gif
Can you please tell me how to buy these for $71? these are beautiful

embarassed.gif
Can you please tell me how to buy these for $71? these are beautiful

Originally Posted by Cyppytang

sorry for the untagged pic... does anyone know how to tag/watermark pics when using flickr?

Nice pick up...I just got the grey/black ones too....Underrated indeed.

Originally Posted by Cyppytang

sorry for the untagged pic... does anyone know how to tag/watermark pics when using flickr?

Nice pick up...I just got the grey/black ones too....Underrated indeed.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

embarassed.gif

When they released a couple of weeks ago, NBAStore.com posted that they will have the newest Kobe on their website for sale. It happened to be Gradients. When I checked on their website, they had them for sale and it was only $87.99 due to some sale they had on the website. I had a 20% webcode that I got from buying the digital socks from them and used that. I got my invoice and it said I spent $71.99...which is a steal.
pimp.gif

I'll post the invoice after I get through this 24 hour duty.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

embarassed.gif

When they released a couple of weeks ago, NBAStore.com posted that they will have the newest Kobe on their website for sale. It happened to be Gradients. When I checked on their website, they had them for sale and it was only $87.99 due to some sale they had on the website. I had a 20% webcode that I got from buying the digital socks from them and used that. I got my invoice and it said I spent $71.99...which is a steal.
pimp.gif

I'll post the invoice after I get through this 24 hour duty.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Not a fan of the tb vi. Think the v had the best tbs so far.
no doubt. the red ones were awesome. the royals too. but the zk4 had an awesome tb set too. green and the purple...

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Not a fan of the tb vi. Think the v had the best tbs so far.
no doubt. the red ones were awesome. the royals too. but the zk4 had an awesome tb set too. green and the purple...

Originally Posted by kingferic

I really like the grey/royal TBs. Gonna get a pair soon.

I know they're the same shoe but the grey/royal TB feels than all the ones I've played in (Del Sols, Concords, B Reds, Dukes, Home Del Sols).

Originally Posted by kingferic

I really like the grey/royal TBs. Gonna get a pair soon.

I know they're the same shoe but the grey/royal TB feels than all the ones I've played in (Del Sols, Concords, B Reds, Dukes, Home Del Sols).

Back
Top Bottom