THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

I figured I'd probably have to throw in some cash considering the prices at which both are selling. I guess I might just stick em on eBay and see what kind of offers I get. The mangos are great to look at but it's hard to justify keeping them boxed up when there are other ones out there I'd love to buy and wear. I appreciate the input!

Love the cool grey's just copped off eastbay for 82 shipped. Life is good. The more I see the Kobe 7's the more I love the 6's.

Originally Posted by coachbeets

I'd like to deal my deadstock Size 11 Barcelona Mangos for 2 pairs of Grinches...is that possible??

Never TWO maybe even up

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

I'd like to deal my deadstock Size 11 Barcelona Mangos for 2 pairs of Grinches...is that possible??

Never TWO maybe even up
Yeah I'd think you'd have to add some cash, like someone else said, to get 2 Grinches. Or you could get one pair and some cash.

ZK VI's are great shoes, but not perfect to me since Kobe didn't win his 6Th ring.

I would rate the shoes with some history first:

1. 3D
2. China;
Grinch

4. All-Star
5. Blue Camo

my top 3
oc
chaos
del sol

i will say this, every single colorway looked great in this shoe!! so many sick colorways

just wanna say the 6 was and still is a great sig shoe. imo the 6>5 and 4, but it seems alotta hate comes from the hardcore laker fans that are still salty kobe and the lakers didnt win a ring this year.
tongue.gif

too many to choose from but top3 cws for me:
1. grinch
2.chinas
3. aces

Originally Posted by garylok11

ZK VI's are great shoes, but not perfect to me since Kobe didn't win his 6Th ring.

1. 3D

2. China;

Grinch

4. All-Star

5. Blue Camo

There are no history with any VI except for the ASG since he won the ASG MVP in them.
laugh.gif

this is just stupid reasoning....

^cant wait to see the pics for that

idk but i want the lakers 3Ds....but then again its time for the VII

Originally Posted by thapointguy

1. 3D

2. China;

Grinch

4. All-Star

5. Blue Camo

There are no history with any VI except for the ASG since he won the ASG MVP in them.
laugh.gif
I'd say 3Ds have some history too since he wore them for the Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremony.

At this point... I'd bite your offer. I paid retail for all my Grinches... And I been offering stupid offers for those Barças... I'd have a better chance on finding the Grinches later on than the Mangos... My reasoning...

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by thapointguy

1. 3D

2. China;

Grinch

4. All-Star

5. Blue Camo

laugh.gif
I'd say 3Ds have some history too since he wore them for the Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremony.
cant forget about the TY's. we all know what happened in those...
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom