THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I just want those speckled laces.
smile.gif
Agreed.  I dig those as well.  Miss them from the 4s and 5s.

Neither is as fresh or amazing as either the Grinch or OC, but I like them.  I think the alternate Barca is probably the one to have of the 2 if I had to choose.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I just want those speckled laces.
smile.gif
Agreed.  I dig those as well.  Miss them from the 4s and 5s.

Neither is as fresh or amazing as either the Grinch or OC, but I like them.  I think the alternate Barca is probably the one to have of the 2 if I had to choose.

I can't stop starring at that pic myself. The laces set it off and the colorway goes perfect with the jersey. All we need to do is finish the season at #1 (which is done) and win the champions league and cop these shoes and the barca life is at its all time high! haha

I'm looking to cop a few pairs of these seeing as im a huge barca fan, the only thing is the rate for them. I know of re-sellers but I'm looking to cop off an actual site for those who want to help and be generous.

I can't stop starring at that pic myself. The laces set it off and the colorway goes perfect with the jersey. All we need to do is finish the season at #1 (which is done) and win the champions league and cop these shoes and the barca life is at its all time high! haha

I'm looking to cop a few pairs of these seeing as im a huge barca fan, the only thing is the rate for them. I know of re-sellers but I'm looking to cop off an actual site for those who want to help and be generous.

As long as we know for a fact that they aren't dropping here I'm fine with that information. Ain't trying to see these in a HoH and I'm out $300 or $400.

Overseas connects are tough to come by but when they do its always worth it.

As long as we know for a fact that they aren't dropping here I'm fine with that information. Ain't trying to see these in a HoH and I'm out $300 or $400.

Overseas connects are tough to come by but when they do its always worth it.

Back
Top Bottom