THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Damn...

Is it sharpie all over the bottoms?  There may be something you can use to get that out.

Sharpie on the carbon fiber plate. Hoping it'll come off. This is the 2nd pair of kobe vi's I've got off ebay with writing on the soles. In a row. And neither description/pics show it. rofl, on a bad run

I know he copped them from marshalls for 50, so if he'd just be straight with me this woulda been done two emails ago. He's fighting me though and had to call him on the BS he made up claiming what the 050 was in sharpie.

^Yeah some honest communication woulda been nice.  If it was me and someone would have been straight about noting that, it might not have even changed my mind on the shoes.  Maybe price-wise yes, but as long as they let you know.

Sharpie on the carbon fiber plate. Hoping it'll come off. This is the 2nd pair of kobe vi's I've got off ebay with writing on the soles. In a row. And neither description/pics show it. rofl, on a bad run
They say rubbing alcohol or hairspray usually works.  There's another product called "goof off" if you've heard of it.  I bet that would do the trick.  Maybe even a magic eraser?

Good luck fam

^Yeah some honest communication woulda been nice.  If it was me and someone would have been straight about noting that, it might not have even changed my mind on the shoes.  Maybe price-wise yes, but as long as they let you know.

Exactly, if I had known the sharpie was there the listing was BIN or best offer. So I just snapped on BIN. If he had shown the sharpie, I would have offered less. Hopefully he works with me.

Exactly, if I had known the sharpie was there the listing was BIN or best offer. So I just snapped on BIN. If he had shown the sharpie, I would have offered less. Hopefully he works with me.

That's why he didn't show you, you would've offered less. Finishline sells an Oxy Cleaner that removed sharpie specifically. Give it a try, it's only $5.99.

That's why he didn't show you, you would've offered less. Finishline sells an Oxy Cleaner that removed sharpie specifically. Give it a try, it's only $5.99.

8)!

Dope, appreciate that. Think it'll take it off the carbon fiber plate? That's where it's wrote.

My small zk6 collection. Mainly IDs

Before everyone thought it was cool to do midsole and sole the same colour :wink:

Yes all are worn. Personally my favourite for balling

Last edited:
I know he copped them from marshalls for 50, so if he'd just be straight with me this woulda been done two emails ago. He's fighting me though and had to call him on the BS he made up claiming what the 050 was in sharpie.
Run it over with a dry erase marker, and then it will wipe right off.

... But it's on the sole, does it really matter?

8)!

Dope, appreciate that. Think it'll take it off the carbon fiber plate? That's where it's wrote.

It'll definitely take it off the carbon fiber. Don't even buy it, go into a Finishline and use the demo bottles they have sitting around underneath the benches.

Yeah, I'm not sure where I'd rank them, but they're up there for me. My favorite VIs were probably (in no particular order) Grinches, OCs, Del Sols, Chinas, Chaos, and Rice. There are a few others that I liked, but those were the ones that really jumped out for me looking back. Crazy to think how many colorways there were for this shoe

Yea Chinas are just CLEAN if I had to sum them up in one word. For me in no order OC, East LA, China, Chaos, Del Sol, Lightbulbs, Grinch, Rice, Concord and Glass Blues.

Last edited:
^First time I saw the Chinas was a couple years back.  My roommate had an exchange student visiting from HK I believe to show him around.  He came in and the first thing I noticed was the Kobes... lol -- that colorway has evaded me ever since for a decent price

and I know... "cool story bro" 
laugh.gif

damn nice pick up on the Lacelock Chinas man...

Was supposed to get a lacelock pair as well for retail. Passed on it for a bit and when I decided I wanted em, gone of course. :frown:

^Yeah they popped up online all of a sudden in my size, and I just had to snag them cuz I never see them. Luckily I didn't pay too much over retail, really glad I picked them up.

I've been thirsty as hell lately for some of the limited 6s

Got my eyes on rice/all stars/chaos

Can't decide what I like more haha.

Rices should be pretty easy to find. I think they're a sick colorway, but they're not in very high demand for whatever reason. The other two are getting harder to spot, although I'm a bit turned off by the ASGs only cuz that milky sole ages/yellows kind of badly on a lot of pairs I've seen.

Yeah I missed a Rice auction because I had just bought a few pairs and didn't wanna drop the cash, they went for like 150. Was a sick price. Hoping once I get to 300 posts I'll be able to put a thread up here and see if any of the members have pairs. Would rather funnel my money in here than ebay.

Back
Top Bottom