THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

can't say i'm done yet...there are just better shoes on my timeline for the next couple months. we'll see what happens...

When are the Grey's supposed to drop? I'm debating making them or a version of them on ID if it's supposed to be awhile until they come out.

When are the Grey's supposed to drop? I'm debating making them or a version of them on ID if it's supposed to be awhile until they come out.

I'm done til the fall with the VIs I think. I'm not feeling the Barcas enough to go through the trouble of trying to get a pair (don't know how the other Euro exclusive is though), and I think I'm pretty happy with what I have. Dark Knights would be the only other cop for me.

I'm done til the fall with the VIs I think. I'm not feeling the Barcas enough to go through the trouble of trying to get a pair (don't know how the other Euro exclusive is though), and I think I'm pretty happy with what I have. Dark Knights would be the only other cop for me.

Originally Posted by indianpryd45

I think you should wait man. Retail on the Greys will be 130, and if you ID a pair it would be 165, which turns into almost 200 after tax + shipping. I don't think it's worth spending that much more for basically the same shoe.

Originally Posted by indianpryd45

I think you should wait man. Retail on the Greys will be 130, and if you ID a pair it would be 165, which turns into almost 200 after tax + shipping. I don't think it's worth spending that much more for basically the same shoe.

I think I'm done with the zk6. Got what I wanted (Grinches, OC's, 3D's, china, del sol)

I think I'm done with the zk6. Got what I wanted (Grinches, OC's, 3D's, china, del sol)

I want the barcelona's and the draft days..
pimp.gif

I keep reading in other threads that dudes have already pre ordered their Barcas. @%$ is this at?! I can't miss out on these Info please someone.

PPl are locking down 2 pairs already

I keep reading in other threads that dudes have already pre ordered their Barcas. @%$ is this at?! I can't miss out on these Info please someone.

PPl are locking down 2 pairs already

Jst - Just like any other Kobe though you should be able to pre order. Shoot If I take preorders for tours why can't someone in Euro be taking pre-orders for Barcas?

Jst - Just like any other Kobe though you should be able to pre order. Shoot If I take preorders for tours why can't someone in Euro be taking pre-orders for Barcas?

Originally Posted by kep0ne

JRThumper85: lemme know if you find a line on those...need em in my life....

Don't worry I'm already looking to at least cop 2 pairs for myself and how ever many more I can cop for US peeps. These are fire!

Nike + Kobe + Barcelona + Sneakers = HEAVEN!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kep0ne

JRThumper85: lemme know if you find a line on those...need em in my life....

Don't worry I'm already looking to at least cop 2 pairs for myself and how ever many more I can cop for US peeps. These are fire!

Nike + Kobe + Barcelona + Sneakers = HEAVEN!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom