THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

And IDK if its already been posted but coupon codes are good to go on every kobe besides the breds.
Edit: On all past releases

And IDK if its already been posted but coupon codes are good to go on every kobe besides the breds.
Edit: On all past releases

TY still available on Eastbay so I guess they are somewhat of a flop given that it had a limited tag slapped on.

TY still available on Eastbay so I guess they are somewhat of a flop given that it had a limited tag slapped on.

Originally Posted by 23biggie45

Eastbay Shows mangos color code 800 and blue barcaleno color code 402 and camo color code 900 in there system for June 4th release, call and give them Kobe vi product number with color code to check for yourself so maybe these will not just be a euro release
hope this is true.. haha

Eastbay Shows mangos color code 800 and blue barcaleno color code 402 and camo color code 900 in there system for June 4th release, call and give them Kobe vi product number with color code to check for yourself so maybe these will not just be a euro release
hope this is true.. haha

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by Holiday

^^^ Suuuuureeeeeee....

Would you like me to add them up for you too?

Cute collection, nice to see you have a working pen, enjoy....anyway to relevant things...Does the blue camo have "blood splatter" too?

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by Holiday

^^^ Suuuuureeeeeee....

Would you like me to add them up for you too?

Cute collection, nice to see you have a working pen, enjoy....anyway to relevant things...Does the blue camo have "blood splatter" too?

Originally Posted by rukawa005

hope this is true.. haha
Horrible news, after I paid reseller price already
sick.gif

Originally Posted by rukawa005

hope this is true.. haha
Horrible news, after I paid reseller price already
sick.gif

How do you get the rewards cards? I bought at least $800 since I signed up and I haven't received anything from FTL yet.

How do you get the rewards cards? I bought at least $800 since I signed up and I haven't received anything from FTL yet.

Back
Top Bottom