THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Can we get pics of both barcas that are releasing?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Good luck to those looking to get the barcas. Def gonna be mission to get.

I guess it's too much to ask for them to simply "produce more" and sell them "in america".

Thanks Nike. Good job, fellas. Really know how to get me all hot and bothered. 

Sexy.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Good luck to those looking to get the barcas. Def gonna be mission to get.

I guess it's too much to ask for them to simply "produce more" and sell them "in america".

Thanks Nike. Good job, fellas. Really know how to get me all hot and bothered. 

Sexy.
indifferent.gif

My co workers leaves to Europe today, does anyone have info (addresses) of where the Nike Stores are out there. Maybe a link that shows the locations. Thanks guys.

My co workers leaves to Europe today, does anyone have info (addresses) of where the Nike Stores are out there. Maybe a link that shows the locations. Thanks guys.

SORRY TO INTERRUPT UR THREAD BUT THIS KID HAS BEEN ANNOTING ME WITH THREATENING EMAILS AND BOASTS ABOUT HOW HIM AND HIS FRIENDS ROB FELLOW NT'ERS AND KIDS ON THE STREET. SO ONCE AGAIN, SORRY TO BE OFF TOPIC...

SORRY TO INTERRUPT UR THREAD BUT THIS KID HAS BEEN ANNOTING ME WITH THREATENING EMAILS AND BOASTS ABOUT HOW HIM AND HIS FRIENDS ROB FELLOW NT'ERS AND KIDS ON THE STREET. SO ONCE AGAIN, SORRY TO BE OFF TOPIC...

anyone know if you could do a phone order from a HoH? the chicago one is a little far of a drive and i was wondering if they could just ship them to me and do a phone order...

anyone know if you could do a phone order from a HoH? the chicago one is a little far of a drive and i was wondering if they could just ship them to me and do a phone order...

FINALLY! Sorry I didn't tag them but I was in a hurry and excited. haha

There are still del sols, gradients, POPs, Chaos, and other kobes laying around like its nobodies business in my area. Coupon frenzy.

(Now THIS is fake photography at its finest! Don't ask about my legit lens. Its my secret.lol)

HoJf7l.jpg

svJNul.jpg

ZXbmBl.jpg

FINALLY! Sorry I didn't tag them but I was in a hurry and excited. haha

There are still del sols, gradients, POPs, Chaos, and other kobes laying around like its nobodies business in my area. Coupon frenzy.

(Now THIS is fake photography at its finest! Don't ask about my legit lens. Its my secret.lol)

HoJf7l.jpg

svJNul.jpg

ZXbmBl.jpg

Well that up there is a little random.... Please do not get this thread locked!

Wearing these today now that I have 2 backup pairs (Thanks KB8Virginia!!!)

Loving these shoes

Well that up there is a little random.... Please do not get this thread locked!

Wearing these today now that I have 2 backup pairs (Thanks KB8Virginia!!!)

Loving these shoes

I still can't really get into the GBs, but in that last pic they're looking good.

nice pick up on those grinches

I still can't really get into the GBs, but in that last pic they're looking good.

nice pick up on those grinches

Anyone know how long dsshoes.com to ship out shoes? And do they charge tax for CA along with double boxing your orders? Any info will help.

Back
Top Bottom