THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

For those asking about picking these up in the US, first you can't bc they are a Euro release only. YOu either have a connect or you don't.

Comes to show who deserves these. Can't have everything handed to you ppl, go back pages, read information, google it, etc.

Those pics are amazing! Thanks again 23rakim, those pics are the best yet!

if only the bottoms were glow in the dark!

For those asking about picking these up in the US, first you can't bc they are a Euro release only. YOu either have a connect or you don't.

Comes to show who deserves these. Can't have everything handed to you ppl, go back pages, read information, google it, etc.

Those pics are amazing! Thanks again 23rakim, those pics are the best yet!

if only the bottoms were glow in the dark!

what page is it on? sorry, i don't have any family in europe. and i'm not asking for a handout... i just want to know how i can get them

what page is it on? sorry, i don't have any family in europe. and i'm not asking for a handout... i just want to know how i can get them

My Gradients came in Today
happy.gif
 only my second pair of VI's these will help me get over my mourning period from not getting the Barca's lol 

My Gradients came in Today
happy.gif
 only my second pair of VI's these will help me get over my mourning period from not getting the Barca's lol 

A quick comparison between the V ASG and the Bright Mangos, with and w/o flash...
e3e16b160c4238f61a0d76763938ba1ef6b4c084_r.jpg

bda362da13840e424778310ef3d61d68adaaf499_r.jpg

These shots can give you some idea of the similarities, but as you can see the BMs are quite a lot BRIGHTER!

A quick comparison between the V ASG and the Bright Mangos, with and w/o flash...
e3e16b160c4238f61a0d76763938ba1ef6b4c084_r.jpg

bda362da13840e424778310ef3d61d68adaaf499_r.jpg

These shots can give you some idea of the similarities, but as you can see the BMs are quite a lot BRIGHTER!

JRThumper85 wrote:
Jada2001Retro wrote:
T21D wrote:
95% of the people on this thread don't even know Barca, other than whats been on those regurtiated blogs.

Correct.

I only hear this when someone wants a sneaker that they know they cant obtain. I remember when Dinosaur Jr's dropped everyone was saying "I bet you never heard their music." But hype fuels the masses and for those you actually follow soccer clubs, bands, artists, etc. That's the way it is now...blame it on the parents who let there kids miss school to sit in line for "Sneakers" and Capitalism.

Back
Top Bottom