THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by yungone350

is 300 to much to pay for the Barcelona home cw? really want them but is it honestly too much for some kicks??? help is appreciated guys
imo no, its really rare.  up to you

Originally Posted by yungone350

is 300 to much to pay for the Barcelona home cw? really want them but is it honestly too much for some kicks??? help is appreciated guys
imo no, its really rare.  up to you

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

It does indeed suck that EVERY pair of Black Ops has that red defective looking lick of crimson at the toe box.
Is that supposed to be a reference to something? I don't play the game or anything. Just assumed it's supposed to be blood splatter or something.

ding ding ding

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

It does indeed suck that EVERY pair of Black Ops has that red defective looking lick of crimson at the toe box.
Is that supposed to be a reference to something? I don't play the game or anything. Just assumed it's supposed to be blood splatter or something.

ding ding ding

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

just got a 3rd pair of ASG VI for $150 shipped...thats basically retail+tax (ca tax anyways)....now i can keep balling in one, keep one on ice and rock the other one with my asg jersey casually...woot woot.
Nice
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I got a second pair a while back for that price also.  I guess I'm done with the VI's for now, might get another pair of the black/concord gradients later down the road. Those olive camo's aren't for me, it looks like some might have some crimson spots, and I've seen them on a couple of pics now
30t6p3b.gif

just got a 3rd pair of ASG VI for $150 shipped...thats basically retail+tax (ca tax anyways)....now i can keep balling in one, keep one on ice and rock the other one with my asg jersey casually...woot woot.
Nice
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I got a second pair a while back for that price also.  I guess I'm done with the VI's for now, might get another pair of the black/concord gradients later down the road. Those olive camo's aren't for me, it looks like some might have some crimson spots, and I've seen them on a couple of pics now
30t6p3b.gif

The intentional "blood splatter" on the camos look more like a defect. If i'm able to buy, i will definitely try to get rid of it.

The intentional "blood splatter" on the camos look more like a defect. If i'm able to buy, i will definitely try to get rid of it.

I got a pair yesterday from our friend for 100 shipped
pimp.gif
..couldn't pass it up..

pimp.gif
..couldn't pass it up..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

pimp.gif
..couldn't pass it up..
WILL...i hate you!! now sell them to me..
roll.gif

MODS this is a inside joke...not an actual solicitation to buy/sell. 

Originally Posted by dmxgod

pimp.gif
..couldn't pass it up..
WILL...i hate you!! now sell them to me..
roll.gif

MODS this is a inside joke...not an actual solicitation to buy/sell. 

sneakerhead is legit right? think im going cop the draft days. i would wait for a price drop but who knows when thats going to be. has any kobe vi been discounted yet? havent seen any discounts online

sneakerhead is legit right? think im going cop the draft days. i would wait for a price drop but who knows when thats going to be. has any kobe vi been discounted yet? havent seen any discounts online

Back
Top Bottom